UX/UI Visual Design Intern | 21199
UX/UI Visual Design Intern
Who WE ARE
Imagine your work day dominated less by emails and spreadsheets and more time given back to you to do your actual job. At ServiceNow, we are making work life more life-like and changing the way the biggest companies in the world are doing business.
Our technology helps structure and automate the flow of work to streamline the delivery of services across the modern enterprise so that individuals can have everything they need within their fingertips, just like they do in real life.
- We’re the Experience Organization!
- We work on some of ServiceNow’s highest visibility offerings including the Platform UI, Agent Workspace, Service Portal, and the mobile app that are driving innovation across the company.
- Learn from a team of experts in UX Design, Visual Design, Interaction Design, and Front-End Development.
What you’ll be doing:
- Working closely with designers on ServiceNow’s Design System and Platform design teams.
- Creating new concepts with wireframes, producing high-fidelity mockups, writing detailed documentation, and critically assessing designs.
- Crafting visuals that help illustrate and help reinforce storytelling from end-to-end.
- Experiencing first-hand the creative processes as they exist in an Enterprise software environment.
- Developing your current skills even further and adding even more skills to your toolbox by taking on new challenges.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Working towards a degree in the fields of Graphic/Visual Design, Cognitive Science, Human Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, or related disciplines
- Proficient using Sketch, Photoshop, or other relevant design tools
- Understands user interface design, heuristic methods, or other usability evaluation techniques, perception, cognition, task analysis, experimental design and statistics
- Knowledge of web and mobile technologies, including social networking and messaging information architecture and other productivity applications
- Open minds and actively seeking feedback and advice from other designers
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team, and bring a willingness to learn through design thinking and execution
- Strong personal commitment to quality
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills, including the ability to articulate and explain your design decisions
- Expected to demonstrate a high level of initiative, good sense of humor, and a “make it work” ethos
- A portfolio showcasing their work and/or projects is required
What’s it like to work @ ServiceNow?
Career growth is a way of life at ServiceNow; our managers truly develop employees. Add new skills to your resume, take on new challenges and discover your full potential.
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.