Financial Services Presales Solution Consultant | 32681
Job Title: Financial Services Solution Consultant
Location: Remote VA/Vienna, VA
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
What you get to do in this role:
- Responsible for understanding business and technical problems addressed by the products including key regulations, business drivers, evolving business needs, security etc.
- Partner with Client Director/Account Executive and develop account strategy plan and lead the execution of the plan
- Interview customers both face to face and remotely to uncover their technology and business needs
- Lead non-technical discussions with your customers to help define business objectives that ServiceNow can address and what the value of those objectives are
- Sell the value of our solution, not the features and functionality of the products
- Provide mentoring and training to peers and other colleagues in the organization
- Support lead regional marketing events – user conferences, trade shows, webinars etc as needed
- Demonstrations of the product, both standard and tailored to prospects and existing customers, both onsite and via Zoom.
- Generation of product demo scripts and scenarios and maintaining demonstration environment(s)
- Have a deep understanding of the ServiceNow platform so you can be consultative and provide customers guidance and best practices in designing their solution
- Staying current on product developments/releases to a level required for demo and POC/POC
- Staying current on competitive analyses and understanding differentiators between the company and its competitors.
- Act as the ServiceNow subject matter expert at Executive briefings / marketing events
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- A general understanding of the ServiceNow platform and possess the ability become a subject matter expert across multiple areas of the platform
- Minimum of 7+ years of relevant experience in a pre-sales capacity
- Experience working with and selling to Financial Services Institutions is required
- Proven experience in two or more of the following areas: IT Service Management, Customer Service Management, DevOps, IT Operations Management, Security Incident Response, Low-code application development is highly desired
- Experience working with and selling to large enterprises (25,000+ employees) is highly desired
- An understanding of front office, middle office and back office functions within Financial Services institutions (banking, wealth management, brokerages, etc)
- Curiosity and passion about researching current and emerging technologies and developing innovative solutions
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills to include technical and business concepts
- Willingness to travel up to 40%
- ServiceNow Certified System Administrator (CSA) certification highly desired but not required
- Advanced ServiceNow Certifications including Certified Application Developer (CAD) or Certified Implementation Specialist (CIS) a plus but not required
- Preferable locations: Washington D.C., Remote VA; Remote MD
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.