IT Security Operations Engineer | 20949
IT Security Operations Engineer
Location: Hyderabad, India
This position reports to: Senior Manager of IT Security Operations
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We employ the brightest and most forward-thinking security people on the planet. Come join the IT Security team and make your mark on the cloud!
What you get to do in this role:
- Work on initiatives to design, develop and implement security solutions to address complex technical and business requirements.
- Respond to service issues, problems, and critical situations to support resolution and minimize downtime
- Enforce security policies and procedures by administering and monitoring security controls
- Review security violation reports and investigates possible security exceptions
- Conduct systems testing to ensure critical vulnerabilities are identified.
- Serve as technical security lead for large, complex projects involving cross-functional teams.
- Provide Level 2 and 3 security support.
- Maintain technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and reviewing publications.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- In-depth experience in medium to complex computing environments, with advanced knowledge in security technologies and services
- An understanding of how security interfaces with all other components of IT systems.
- An analytical mind for problem solving, abstract thought, and offensive security tactics.
- Strong interpersonal skills (written and oral communication)
- Ability to articulate complex issues to executives and customers
- Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent experience
- Security certifications are a plus.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.