Enterprise Account Executive | 24364
Enterprise Account Executive
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
ServiceNow is currently seeking an enterprise account executive to join the sales team in Switzerland, who will be responsible for supporting and generating new business with a defined set of ServiceNow’s enterprise accounts (new and existing).
What you get to do in this role:
Build and manage relationships within existing clients and new, whilst managing to achieve sales quotas for allocated accounts on a quarterly and annual basis by:
* Providing strategic leadership to clients
* Managing all Executive relationships between ServiceNow and our clients
* Orchestrating development of accounts, including development & management of the resources worldwide
* Building trust & deep multi-tiered relationships through our customers, from project/IT teams to CxO level
* Managing expectations and building capabilities within clients and with ServiceNow to ensure the customer experience is consistently world class
* Understanding client business needs, and continually aligning engagement to new and existing business needs where ServiceNow can positively impact client satisfaction
* Achieving financial targets set out for the given set of customers, including Licenses, Renewals & Professional Services
* Developing win-win propositions for ServiceNow and our customers to achieve growth targets
* Leading ServiceNow engagement across the accounts, including sales teams in other geographies/territories to develop opportunities
* Ensuring appropriate technical alignment (pre and post sales) to enable customers
* Partnering with Professional Services and Support to ensure appropriate engagements are managed appropriately, from design, implementation to support.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
* Excellent client management experience including aligning account strategies to revenue opportunities
* Large account experience and track record of driving significant dollar revenue streams
* Experience in generating new revenue from existing accounts whilst ensuring exceptional Customer Satisfaction
* Previous sales experience gained within software or IT sales organization
* Experience of selling SaaS, PaaS and /or ITSM solutions highly advantageous
* Demonstrable track record of achieving sales targets
* Executive level relationship management
* Commercially astute
* Ability to understand the 'bigger picture' and the business drivers around IT
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.