Advisory Solution Consultant - IT Transformation | 28233
IT Transformation – Solution Consultant
Location: Sydney/Melbourne Australia
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
ServiceNow is seeking IT Transforamtion specialists and architects with a focus on service modeling, discovery, event management, cloud automation and orchestration on the ServiceNow platform. The ITX specialist/architect will provide technical expertise to support customers with product and solution leadership during pre-sales engagements. The ITX specialist/architect will participate in the acquisition and retention of customers by utilizing world-class technical pre-sales solution consulting techniques to communicate the power, flexibility, and ease-of-use of IT Operations Management, Cloud Management, Business Managent and Software Asset Managemet on the ServiceNow SaaS platform. This is a hands on technical consultant who is capable of going wide and deep on solution delivery and solution positioning during sales cycles.
- Create and contribute to sales campaigns focused on IT Transformation oportunities leveraging ServiceNow applications that focus on service modeling, event management, and discovery.
- Contribute and maintain a showcase of ITX solutions created on the ServiceNow platform.
- Create and own programs that enable Solution Consultants to demonstrate the value of IT Transforamtion solutions on the ServiceNow platform.
- Strong alignment with product management and engineering teams on roadmap and field feedback.
- Assist the sales personnel in the qualification of Enterprise customer needs and performing pre demo needs
- Provide mentoring and training to peers and other colleagues in the organization.
- Demonstrations of the product, both standard and tailored to prospects and existing customers, both onsite and via other means for remote users.
- Generation of product demo scripts and scenarios and maintaining demonstration environment(s).
- Scoping and delivering Proof of Concept/Proof of Value engagements with key prospects.
- Responding to Requests for Information/Proposal documents.
- Staying current on product developments/releases to a level required to perform the exected duties in your
- Supporting Marketing events – user conferences, trade shows, webinars etc.
- Staying current on competitive analyses and understanding differentiators between the company and its
- Responsible for understanding business and technical problems addressed by the products including key regulations, business drivers, evolving business needs, security etc.
- Serve as regional team lead to lead practice activities when called upon.
- In conjunction with Sales Personnel and Professional Services, conduct transition briefing - communicate
- commitments, expectations etc in preparation for deployment.
- Act as the ServiceNow subject matter expert at Executive briefings/marketing events.
What you need to be successful in this role:
- Experience with discovery technologies (ADDM, TADDM, DDMA/UD, etc.).
- Experience with service modeling techniques (TPL, TQL, etc.).
- Experience with event management platforms (Netcool, HPOM, BPPM, etc).
- Deep knowledge of service oriented and distributed application architecture in the enterprise (web services, data access and persistence, client/server, etc).
- Experience with Cloud Management Platforms such as AWS, VMware, BMC, etc.
- Sound IT Operations experience in storage, network and compute of enterprise environments.
- Experience in installing and configuring middleware applications (Oracle, WebSphere, etc.).
- Experience with ITIL / CMDB implementations (CCMDB, UCMDB, etc.).
- Pre-sales experience, IT Operations, Cloud, Business Management experience would be advantageous(Tool or process).
- Exhibits prior and current technical expertise in web technology and the ability to learn new technology.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills to include technical and business concepts.
ServiceNow's applications are built on a platform that maximizes development velocity, and minimizes application maintenance with extensive component reuse, less integration, and the judicious use of code. It is a new, extremely efficient, yet very flexible development methodology enabled by our holistic platform.
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. By defining, structuring, and automating work, we are creating a modern service experience for everyone in the enterprise. Our customers have demonstrated that service management isn’t just for IT — it is a discipline for every service domain. Service management professionals from all corners of the enterprise are coming together at our annual Knowledge event to learn how to manage, enable, and operate everything as a service. It’s possible now.
ServiceNow is an equal opportunity employer, committed to building a diverse and inclusive company where employees feel that they belong. This means that individuals seeking employment at ServiceNow are considered without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national original, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you are an individual with a disability which is likely to affect you during any part of the application process, you may contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org] so that we can consider whether we can make any adjustments to the process.