CSG Enablement Sales Business Partner | 24453
CSGE – Sales Business Partner
Location(s): Waltham, MA; Santa Clara, CA; Atlanta, GA
This position reports to: Sr. Director of CSG Enablement
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
What you get to do in this role:
This is a Business Partner role supporting the WW Sales Organization. The Sales business partner (SBP) position is responsible for aligning business objectives with key stakeholders in designated business units/functions. The position serves as a consultant to leadership on all sales enablement related issues and objectives. The successful Sales BP acts as an sales enablement champion and change agent. The role assesses and anticipates sales enablement related needs in partnership with the key initiatives. Communicating needs proactively with our CSG Enablement leadership, teams and business management, the Sales BP seeks to develop strategic and tactical solutions based on the evolving business outcomes and skills required by each type of sales role. The successful candidate will also manage our PLS BP and our GEO BPs. The position formulates partnerships across the enablement function and business to deliver value-added services to management that reflects the business objectives of the organization that translate into actionable enablement for each Sales role. The position includes global responsibilities. The Sales BP maintains an effective level of business literacy about the business unit's position, its midrange plans, its culture and its competition.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Conducts regular meetings with respective business partners and stakeholders
- Consults with leadership and line management, providing enablement guidance when appropriate.
- Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with the enablement group to develop solutions, programs and learning paths.
- Manages and designs strategic enablement strategies bringing thought leadership to the Sales Stakeholder community. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations. Contributing to Onboarding, continuous learning and role based learning
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of product release information and workflow acumen related to day-to-day management of the Quarterly Enablement Plan for Sales by Sales Persona and ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Provides day-to-day advisory services, reporting and guidance to stakeholders.
- Collaborate with shared services teams in both execution and operations to ensure success of deliverables and measurement.
- Works closely with management and employees to improve skills levels, to increase productivity and retention.
- Identifies training needs for business units and coaching needs.
- Participates in evaluation and monitoring of training programs to ensure success. Follows up to ensure training objectives are met.
- Analyze and apply trends using best practices in learning technologies and curriculum development
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Great communication and can collaborate with cross-functional work teams to provide leadership and consultative services to key stakeholders and SMEs
- Participate in incorporation of content into instructional strategies and systematic content flow
- Previously worked in a Field Sales Role
- Has a deep understanding of enablement
- Maintain project documentation
- Understanding of learning theories and curriculum development/instructional design models. Knowledge of adult learning principles and understanding of effective teaching methodologies and tools.
- Demonstrated experience with learning technologies, including learning management systems
- A solid understanding of internal business processes and business software used to perform sales opportunity management, pricing and quoting and professional services delivery
- Experience in a sales role preferably selling SaaS
- Utilization of effective project management techniques to organize projects and to ensure quality; lesson and curriculum planning skills
- Excellent grammar, verbal, written, proofreading, technical writing and editing skills
- High level of flexibility, creativity and dependability with strong attention to detail
- The ability to work in an agile and changing environment, and comfort independently working in a fast paced, multi-task environment
- Ability to work collaboratively with multi-disciplinary, global teams
- Ability to manage deadlines with multiple non-direct report SMEs
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.