Senior Project Controls Specialist | 26579
Job Title: Senior Project Controls Specialist
Location: San Diego, CA
This position reports to: Senior Manager, Audit, Risk and Compliance Operations
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
ServiceNow’s Audit, Risk and Compliance (ARC) Program encompasses the implementation, examination and evaluation of the appropriateness, risk, adequacy and effectiveness of the organization's systems and internal controls via risk assessments, gap assessments, continuous control monitoring, and internal and external audit functions. The ARC Operations Team supports all facets of the ARC Program, with a particular focus on the coordination of cross-functional initiatives in support of Company objectives.
You will have the opportunity to work across a range of process, technology and people-based improvements, providing valuable support that ensures projects are managed effectively and efficiently – resulting in successful outcomes.
What you get to do in this role:
As the Senior Project Controls Specialist, you will drive technical, process and people-based improvements to support ServiceNow’s ARC Program deliver key business outcomes. This involves:
- Developing project plans, including definition and agreement on scope, schedule, success criteria, key milestones and deliverables;
- Coordinating interdependencies, risks, issues and opportunities to drive quality outcomes;
- Tracking budgets and analyzing data in support of benefits realization;
- Undertaking business process mapping and identifying opportunities to harness efficiencies and document key processes;
- Engaging with stakeholders, ensuring timely communications and reporting;
- Producing reports and other key documents to monitor progress against planned performance.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Minimum of 5 years of ‘hands-on’ project controls / project management experience, including schedule, budget, process mapping and benefits management, preferably in a GRC context;
- Bachelor’s degree in a Business or Information Technology field;
- PgMP or PMP certification;
- Experience with commercially available project management tools along with MS Excel, Visio, Powerpoint, etc
- Experience in working with cross functional teams to achieve desired outcomes; and
- Exceptional communication, problem-solving and negotiation skills; with a sharp eye for detail.
EEOE Statement Section
ServiceNow’s EEOE statement is automatically added to each U.S. based job description.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.