Sr. Strategic Operations, (Products, Engineering and Design Organization) | 29869
Sr. Strategic Operations, (Products, Engineering and Design Organization)
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
The Product Operations team at ServiceNow is responsible for facilitating CPO’s management of its Engineering, Design and Product organizations. The Product Operations team drives cross-org operations, defines and executes on strategic initiatives and manages internal and external communications of the CPO.
The Strategic Operations lead is a critically important role, enabling all organizations (engineering, design and products) within the CPO organization to work most effectively together and with external stakeholders to fulfill our commitments to customers and ServiceNow. This is a highly strategic and facilitative role that requires a combination of focus and flexibility, as well as a willingness to play an active, behind-the-scenes role. As the CPO and Senior Director’s trusted counsel, the role requires a highly- resourceful individual with emotional intelligence, self-motivation, and strong analytical and communication skills.
What you get to do in this role:
- Establish and drive both strategic and operational projects for the overall Products org.
- Own the operating cadence of the CPO
- Steward cross-functional operations across the CPO Organization (Design, Engineering and Products)
- Lead executive-level programs and initiatives, including communications plan and timelines
- Lead annual product strategy, biannual product roadmap reviews and fiscal planning exercises
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 8+ years relevant work experience in technology industry
- Expert product sense and intuition
- Excellent collaborator and team player; if the team wins, you win
- Strong analytical background and creative problem-solving skills
- Experience building business cases and analyzing financial metrics in technology industry
- Experience creating annual financial plans
- Demonstrated ability to drive multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- MBA or equivalent degree
EEOE Statement Section
ServiceNow’s EEOE statement is automatically added to each U.S. based job description.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.