Head of Product Success, Finance & Legal BU | 22801
Director, Product Success, Finance & Legal BU
This position reports to: VP/GM, Finance & Legal BU
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
We’re now applying that disruptive thinking to the way people view analytics and continual service improvement through the ServiceNow cloud and how Finance and Legal and Reporting can be used to increase workplace productivity. We are seeking a Finance and Legal leader to organize and drive adoption amongst the largest and most complex Finance and Legal customers. We need someone that is an action-oriented leader who can execute the Business Unit vision to drive customer programs that maximize service quality while minimizing the cost of delivery. You must be able to thrive as a leader in the Business Unit as well as drive relationships across our GTM partners to understand what our customers are trying to achieve and how we build our product and enablement to reflect that.
What you get to do in this role:
- Build a customer facing program to drive account relationships and solution adoption
- Manage customer programs from pilot to lighthouse and the eventual success of all our customers for our Finance & Legal BU
- Participate and contribute in pipeline planning, customer implementations and help create marketing assets to further assist our internal and external customers
- Assist with capacity planning in collaboration with PS and Partner Alliance teams to track deployment success
- Obtain and organize customer feedback in order to present necessary product innovation and enhancements back to key stakeholders
- Interface with peer organizations across ServiceNow (other BU Product Success teams) to find commonalities and standardize procedures and approaches to Product Success
- Liaise with Customer Success and sales teams to drive value through customer-facing programs for the Finance & Legal BU
- Contribute to Finance & Legal BU enablement through the identification of pressing topics and areas needing knowledge attention.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Experience working with the office of Finance either as a practitioner or direct technology provider
- 5+ years of experience in business service process management/development/consulting
- 5+ years of experience in finance and/or software/tools, including ERP’s
- 5+ years of experience in leading cross-functional, matrix organizations driving business goals
- 5+ years of experience in driving product sales and enablement
- Very strong written and oral communication skills
- Excellent people skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams, partners, and customers
- 25-50% annually
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.