Senior Production Designer | 25031
Job Title: Senior Production Designer
Location: Santa Clara, CA
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
The Digital Marketing team is focused on delivering cutting edge, personalized and global digital experiences that are supported by a foundation of analytics and data driven decisions. Our Digital Experience team is seeking a Sr. Digital Production Designer to do graphic production and optimization for digital experiences on ServiceNow.com.
What you get to do in this role:
- Produce and optimize graphics and other creative assets across product and brand experiences on ServiceNow.com
- Partner with content strategists, copywriters, and other designers to bring storytelling experiences to life across our responsive design system
- Refresh visual assets on the website based on content update cycles
- Collaborate with the Brand team to understand core design principles, driving consistent expressions across digital
- Optimize imagery, animations, video, and other assets for
- Create multiple asset sizes that are needed to fit into components
- Be part of a design culture that moves quickly
- Work cross-functionally and collaborate across organizations and teams
- Present your work regularly and share feedback with other UX and visual creative designers
- Be flexible and iterative in your approach to process, work, and cross-functionally collaboration
- Use your attention to detail to produce high quality, precise, meticulous work
- Be part of a fun and collaborative team of designers to deliver amazing customer centered experiences
To be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 5+ years of experience designing digital marketing experiences
- BA in Graphic Design or equivalent
- A portfolio of work showcasing a variety of production projects and deliverables
- Self-directed, motivated, and resourceful working style – ability to thrive in a highly dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Ability to learn quickly – excited to grow with a go-getter attitude
- Collaborative, supportive, and friendly attitude - ability to partner well with cross organizational teams
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch
- Expert in digital and responsive design for large, global websites
- Ability to work on multiple priorities and/or projects simultaneously
- The ability to be open to design direction and candid feedback
EEOE Statement Section
ServiceNow’s EEOE statement is automatically added to each U.S. based job description.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.