Manager, Global Partner Sales Operations | 25915
Job Title: Manager, Partner Sales Operations - Global
Location: San Diego, CA/Santa Clara, CA
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
We are looking for a highly motivated manager and team player to support the Alliances & Channel Ecosystem (ACE) team to help accelerate and scale the growth of our business with our strategic global and emerging global partners.
What you get to do in this role:
- Business partner to the Alliances & Channel Ecosystem (ACE) team globally; specifically focused on our strategic and emerging global partners
- Provide Business partners with insights into business drivers, financial performance and risks
- Verify accuracy of data related to these global partners and investigate any nuances.
- Develop key performance metrics to help drive sales productivity for our global partners
- Assist with commissions review and accuracy for our global partners sales team
- Plan, design and meet timelines aligned to sales quota and compensation setting
- Identify and drive system, process and reporting enhancements
- Actively involved in preparing presentation package for Quarterly Business Review or other leadership presentations
- Collaborate cross-functionally with in-region teams to drive a healthy understanding of the business across the various product lines as well as collaborate during the annual planning process
- Work closely with the Partner Program team to help drive the ACE business forward
- Other ad hoc responsibilities in support of the organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 4-6+ years of Sales Operations or related experience in a software sales organization
- Comfortable with large amount of data, reporting, and analytics
- Experience in working with CRM / PRM tools
- Organized, with exceptional attention to detail and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) with ability to navigate through all levels of management
- Positive “can do” attitude and highly analytical; enjoys challenges
- Proficient in PPT, Word, and Excel
Ideal candidate qualities
- 2+ years’ experience managing a team
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with ability to drive conflict resolution
- Experience with alliance and channel ecosystems
- Ability to work in an aggressive, fast paced environment while managing multiple priorities
- Results driven mentality
- Team player with positive attitude
- Experience and understanding of channel partnerships and partner programs is a plus
- Experience at a SaaS company is a plus
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.