Director, APJ Renewal Sales | 24327
Director, APJ Renewals Sales
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
We are looking for a Director, APJ Renewals who has deep experience in support of Sales. The ideal candidate will have worked in fast paced organizations with rapid growth and experience managing Renewals personnel and programs
A strong understanding of enterprise software selling processes is preferred. The ideal candidates must be able to manage Renewal Sales teams, partner with Geographic Sales leadership and develop/manage key processes in support of the customer renewal process.
Renewals are the life blood of a SaaS company’s revenue stream and the APJ Renewals leader must be able to both focus on the achievement of renewals targets while also not competing with the Sales teams.
What you get to do in this role:
- Drive the creation of a best-in-class renewals program in APJ
- Manage multiple Sales Area renewal processes to maximize revenue growth for ServiceNow
- Partner with the Geographic Sales to drive strategy and results for the APJ Sales organization
- Develop/Manage the renewals process and partner locally with Sales Account Representatives with renewal discussions/negotiations
- Manage key performance metrics and dashboards that help the Sales organization focus on renewals execution, customer success and account planning for the renewal
- Establish effective analysis of trends and performance to identify greater efficiencies
- Work closely with our Alliances/Channels team to drive smooth renewals and growth via our partner network
- Lead cross functional initiatives to create/improve our program and collaborate closely with Sales, Marketing, Customer Success and Finance
To be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 10+ years of progressive experience in Renewals, Sales and/or Sales Operations
- Strong Executive presence and presentation skills
- Works well across the business, both internally and externally
- Strong financial/analytical background with an operational mindset
- Experience scaling teams in a high-growth environment
- Strong communicator
- Demonstrated focus on execution against desired outcomes
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.