Senior Manager, Global Talent Data Services | 26503
Senior Manager, Global Talent Data Services
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
Global Talent (HR) organization is passionate to transform and innovate how we enable ServiceNow’s talent globally. Data Services team within Global Talent plays a critical role in making our talent data an asset to drive talent programs and insights. If you are passionate about data and want to enable the best employee experience, come join our team!
As Senior Manager, Global Talent Data Services you will be building and overseeing our talent data management practices. Your primary focus will be to build scalable, stable, and efficient data governance to drive accurate and timely data management.
What you get to do in this role:
- Lead a team of data analysts to build a robust data management function
- Lead with KPIs around data management and enable your partners within various Global Talent teams such as Talent Acquisition, Total Rewards, Talent Activation & Growth, and HR Business Partners
- Build standardized data definitions and globally streamlined data entry procedures
- Work with your Global Talent and extended partners in IT, Finance and Privacy to identify data related anomalies and work with multiple data sources to identify cause and correction
- Build data governance for global talent data and be the point person to represent Global Talent with our internal and external auditors to meet our audit requirements
- Identify and build right checks and balances in the processes to ensure data integrity
- Identify opportunities and actively drive automation of high volume, repetitive and manual tasks and work
- Build processes to manage master data in our core systems such as Workday, Jobvite, and Service Now platform
- Identify and work with IT to build processes and tools to self-serve operational reports across Global Talent organization
- Partner with Talent Analytics team and build ongoing support to enable their roadmap
- Partner with Privacy and Information Security teams to adhere to ServiceNow policies and guidelines and to keep global talent data complaint
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Minimum 5 years of strong experience with building and managing HR data services or HR data management processes that are built to scale
- Solid experience leading with KPIs and driving to outcomes
- What it takes to run this function i.e. highly data-driven, technically astute, a solid communicator, intellectually curious, and a fast learner
- Proven experience as a leader to drive to common purpose and goals across cross- functional teams
- Pulse on data compliance space and best practices
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.