Product Success Lead - Risk | 33778
Product Success Lead - Risk
Location: UK or Germany
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
We’re now applying that disruptive thinking to the way people work on information security problems. We are seeking a Customer Success Manager that wants to address challenges in security and threat detection and help customers achieve quick wins while jointly developing a longer-term success strategy. We need someone that is driven and results-oriented who can work collaboratively to help prove out our technology and accelerate adoption for customers of ServiceNow’s rapidly growing Security Business Unit.
What you get to do in this role:
- Work closely with customers, Product Management, Sales, and Professional Services to understand customer goals and outcomes, as well as define success criteria.
- Define success plans jointly with customers and key stakeholders to deliver high value outcomes.
- Apply our customer maturity model to facilitate customer enablement, consumption, and growth in a phased and effective manner.
- Drive customer success and help them to get the outcomes through the entire life cycle to ensure adoption, growth, and renewal.
- Build trusted customer relationships by coupling deep domain and product expertise with constructive customer engagement.
- Work in close coordination with the Alliances & Channels team to verify partner quality and Customer Outcomes to communicate with executives.
- Act as the voice of our customers, conveying needs and issues internally across departments.
- Serve as a leader among peers, providing guidance on customer engagements, internal relationship-building and long-term team strategy.
- Prioritize input from customers, Sales, and partners to Product Management to ensure customer feedback is fully represented in our Go-To-Market processes and product roadmap
- Document customer success stories and make them referenceable.
- Resolve customer escalations and restore customers’ path to success.
- Foster the customer community through direct engagement, content development, and webinar delivery in partnership with Scale Product Success.
What you need to be successful in this role:
- 6+ years of experience in a B2B client-facing role (Customer Success, Professional Services, Sales, Account Management).
- Experience working with Enterprise customers on their GRC journey.
- Understanding GRC business problems and experience in managing customer stakeholders in large GRC implementations.
- Experience with Banking and Financial Services customers is desirable.
- Experience with Enterprise (non-IT) use cases like Operational Risk and Corporate Compliance is desirable
- Extensive hands-on experience with one or more leading GRC products.
(Experience with ServiceNow GRC/IRM products is desirable but not required)
- A deep sense of empathy for the customer and genuine passion in helping them succeed.
- Exceptional communication skills, able to provide clear & concise guidance through emails, over the phone, or in person, with a casual and confident tone.
- Persuasive enough to convey critical ideas to all level of the Customer and ServiceNow organizations, representing views supported by both objective and subjective evidence.
- Innately understand how to balance advocacy for the company and the client.
Travel: Up to 30% annually
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where strong individuals will have an opportunity to grow their careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an equal opportunity employer, committed to building a diverse and inclusive company where employees feel that they belong. This means that individuals seeking employment at ServiceNow are considered without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national original, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you are an individual with a disability which is likely to affect you during any part of the application process, you may contact us at [[email protected]] so that we can consider whether we can make any adjustments to the process.
ServiceNow is an equal opportunity employer, committed to building a diverse and inclusive company where employees feel that they belong. This means that individuals seeking employment at ServiceNow are considered without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national original, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you are an individual with a disability which is likely to affect you during any part of the application process, you may contact us at [[email protected]] so that we can consider whether we can make any adjustments to the process.