Inside Account Executive | 24291
Inside Account Executive
Location: San Diego, CA or Waltham, MA
We’re the fastest growing enterprise cloud software company in the world above $1 billion. And we believe it’s great people who will keep us there. We hire carefully, we hire the best, we celebrate our people. Come join our Sales A-team.
ServiceNow makes work, work better for people. Transform old, manual ways of working into modern digital workflows, so employees and customers get what they need, when they need it – fast, simple and easy.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
ServiceNow is currently seeking a highly driven, energetic Inside Sales Representative to join our expanding Inside Sales team. The candidate will have a demonstrable track record in both new business pipeline generation through to close, ideally over the telephone and within a Commercial capacity. Ideally, the candidate would have experience in understanding and communicating with CXO personas.
Top performers based on multiple Key Performance Indicators within the Inside Sales Team have gone on to excel in many different roles at ServiceNow. These have included field Commercial Account Executive, Sales Manager and Training Account Executive roles.
What you get to do in this role:
The Inside Commercial Account Executive will generate new business sales revenue from software licenses within the SMB and Mid-Market account base. This will be achieved through effective territory planning, researching prospect customers, using business development techniques and sales activities within an assigned territory. Top Inside Sales Representatives showcase the ability to focus on understanding a prospect organization’s initiatives, challenges, pain points and how ServiceNow solutions provide outcomes that align to those business initiatives. You get to:
- Lead your own sales opportunities
- Run sales from start to finish where the average sales cycle is 4-6 months.
- Provide timely and accurate information to management such as forecasting, territory plans, business objectives etc.
- Meet or exceed monthly, quarterly and annual sales objectives.
- Build business relationships to increase customer adoption
- Manage your own territory
- Work with a cross functional team to achieve success including solutions consultants, sales operations, field leadership and product line specialists
- Travel occasionally for training and/or meetings may be required.
If you desire the opportunity to be responsible for and the reward from running your own business, the ServiceNow Inside Sales Representative role is for you!
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- A demonstrable track record of success within inside sales (managing existing customers and finding and closing new business)
- Experience driving full sales cycles for at least 1 year
- Experience in Business to Business sales (B2B)
- Experience in Technology/SaaS related sales is a plus
- Solid time management skills
- Strong relationship building skills when working with customers, prospects and internal colleagues
- A growth mindset and is consistently working to improve their skills
- A thorough understanding of the sales process, and ability to progress and quarterback complex sales cycles
- Communication and presentation skills via web-based tools
- Ability to adapt to a constantly changing environment
- The drive to contribute, grow and make an impact on a rapidly growing department and company
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.