Senior Manager, Strategic Initiatives and Business Operations | 30513
Sr. Manager, Strategic Initiatives and Business Operations
Employee Experience Product Line (BU)
This position reports to: Senior Director of Strategic Initiatives and Business Operations, Employee Experience Product Line
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people.
We think deeply about the activities that make up the day-to-day of the employee, and help the modern enterprise become digital – and operate better and faster. We are one of the fastest growing SaaS companies ever, and were named Forbes’ “most innovative company in the world” in 2018.
ServiceNow’s Employee Experience product line helps our customers:
- Manage work in a Covid and post-Covid world (think health screening, workplace safety, contact tracing, etc). See Forbes article.
- Provide employees quick and easy access to the services they need, while making corporate functions (e.g. HR, Finance) more efficient
- Learn and develop employee skills on the fly
- Listen to and collect employee feedback
Our customers include some of the largest companies in the world, and report significant gains in employee productivity, engagement, and satisfaction. This BU is among the highest priority growth areas in the company, with significant potential as we scale this business from the “millions to billions”.
This is a unique opportunity to join early a team / business that is scaling rapidly (to $1B+ in the next 3 yrs). The BU has one hyper-growth multi-million dollar product line headed towards $1B ARR, another one that’s smaller but also hyper-growth, one that’s a “startup”, and one moonshot. Given that and the responsibilities (below), this role will provide a vast spectrum of experiences.
Responsibilities include (but may not be limited to):
- Identify areas of focus to drive growth, and align with leadership to craft execution plans; examples include highly cross-functional go-to-market programs, pricing / packaging initiatives, partnership strategy
- Own the business analytics function; track business performance through KPIs and identify / drive actions to improve performance; examples include analyzing the profile of our most successful customers and how we can replicate that success, pipeline acceleration
- Support cross-functional initiatives and programs; e.g. product strategy, product operations, revenue forecasts, budgeting, planning
- Help run QBRs, support communication / alignment between BU product leaders and C-level
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who:
- Has a minimum of 7+ years (post undergrad) or 4+ years (post MBA) experience in the technology industry – ideally in management consulting, business / product operations, corporate strategy or corporate development
- Has led cross-functional projects / initiatives (preferably with product, marketing and sales orgs)
- Has experience working with and advising executive audiences
- Has a high personal bar for quality and professionalism
- MBA (from a top business school) strongly preferred
We provide competitive compensation and generous benefits, including unlimited time off.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.