Senior Manager of Global Talent Operations - Core HR, Total Rewards & Comp | 31327
This position reports to: Senior Director, Global Talent Acquisition Operations
Location: Remote, USA
ServiceNow, the fastest-growing enterprise company over $1 Billion, is changing the way people work. The company was founded on the beach in San Diego in 2004 with the belief that getting simple stuff done at work shouldn’t be so hard. And that the complex stuff should be easier to manage. We envisioned a world where anyone could create workflows that worked for—not against—them. The ServiceNow cloud‑based platform was built to simplify the way work gets done.
Today, every enterprise is becoming a technology company, creating unprecedented challenges, opportunities, and complexity. ServiceNow lets them run smarter, faster, better. And it helps people spend their time on work that’s meaningful, not menial.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
Senior Manager of Global Talent Operations - Core HR, Comp & Total Rewards
Our customers are our number one priority and we pride ourselves making work life more lifelike and in doing so, we need to challenge ourselves to be innovative every day.
- Experience partnering with Comp/Total Rewards experts to create an easy, automated experience is a must
- Strategic thought leader who has experience partnering with Sr. Leaders
- Expertise in the design and configuration of Workday
- Experience in process improvement, leading complex projects/program and systems design
- You will facilitate the execution of the HR strategy including translating strategy into operational goals and objectives, integration into daily operations, implementation, accountability and measurement.
- Establish and monitor key performance indicators to support performance improvement
- Identify development opportunities or training needs of individual employees and teams. You will provide coaching, feedback, and training to improve performance
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at email@example.com for assistance.