Senior Technical Consultant, Platform Services | 22687
Senior Technical Consultant, Platform Services
This position reports to: Sr. Manager, Product Line Delivery, Platform Services
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
What you get to do in this role:
- Creation and delivery of solutions for customers addressing requirements through technical architecture in consideration of process design, ServiceNow Technical Best Practice and Standards
- Collaborate and contribute to the creation, deployment and maintenance of Technical Best Practices and Standards
- Ensure technical deliverables to our customers are complete, consistent, high quality, and on time, and deliver valued outcomes
- Build trust and establish thought leadership through publication activities such as: knowledge articles, White Papers, ServiceNow community engagement, blogs, etc.
- Contribute to the continual improvement of Global Delivery business processes as well as the maturing of the Platform practice portfolio, capabilities, and expertise
- Provide feedback into product teams in order to continually improve and expand product capabilities, features and interoperability in consideration of customer needs and requirements
- Achieve Individual KPI's and Metrics as defined
- Up to 50% travel annually, driven by customer needs
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Proven consulting experience as a key technical resource leading the development and delivery of application development solutions in client environments.
- 3+ years working in the IT services/consulting industry
- Experience with ITIL, minimum foundation level, ideally higher; knowledge of other frameworks such as COBIT beneficial
- Experience with data management, database design, and database concepts
- Knowledge of technical components such as LDAP, VPN, SSL, SAML/SSO and other widespread enterprise technologies
- Demonstrated skills as an active listener, respecting others' point of view while contributing the required input through strong communication skills (written, interpersonal and presentation)
- Demonstrate the ability to influence and consult (providing options with pros, cons and risks) when solving business processes and/or technical problems during project delivery
- Demonstrate interpersonal skills, customer-centric attitude, ability to deal with cultural diversity
- Proven team player and team builder
- Fluent English, written and spoken, is essential. An additional European language would also be desirable
- Is committed to driving customer value realization while ensuring all actions contribute towards a positive experience for the customer
- Degree or equivalent, preferably in Information Technology and proven experience in technical consulting roles
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.