Sr. Global Campaign Manager, Customer Success | 24525
Manager, Customer Success Campaigns
Location: Santa Clara, California (ServiceNow headquarters)
This position reports to: Campaign Director, Customer Success
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations, and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
We are seeking an experienced, innovative, and driven Campaign Manager for Customer Success. This role is responsible for creating integrated marketing campaigns to grow, support and renew customer adoption of ServiceNow products. These campaigns will articulate value and demonstrate how ServiceNow products will help customers achieve their objectives. The campaigns should inspire and guide customers toward greater adoption of the ServiceNow platform, ultimately converting them to strong advocates and fans of the brand. Each integrated marketing campaign will include a target account analysis, the creation and execution of high performing content assets, digital strategies, webinars, in-person events, and other high value tactics aligned to the Buyer’s Journey.
What you get to do in this role:
- Create and execute customer success campaigns to drive customer engagement, onboarding, adoption and retention.
- Create compelling and personalized content to build on-going trusting relationships with customers
- Map content story arcs to our buyer persona/audience and orchestrate tactics, assets and messages that align to the buyer journey stages.
- Develop and maintain a captivating customer journey through digital (web, media, social, etc.) and in-person (event formats) engagement vehicles to deliver fully integrated campaigns.
- Partner with the Customer Success team and other internal stakeholders to mine ServiceNow customer data for insights that support 1 to many ABM campaign messaging and asset creation.
- Drive required content/asset creation with key stakeholders and agencies.
- Test, measure and optimize all campaign elements to meet Customer Success business goals.
- Analyze customer engagement and product usage benchmarks to identify and assess churn risk
- Provide readouts that detail campaign performance results against goals, learnings, and revised action plans.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 5+ years of expertise in developing multi-touch omni-channel customer advocacy and retention marketing campaigns.
- Analytical skills that align with how to think about campaigns and their outcomes.
- Solid writing, presentation and communication skills.
- 5+ years of internet or software as a service (SaaS) industry experience.
- Demonstrated experience building cross functional relationships across multiple levels to drive campaign creation and execution.
- Familiarity with adoption and retention metrics required.
- Experience with digital marketing methods.
- Experience leveraging data and analytics to provide a summary of campaign performance
- High energy and team first attitude with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.