Senior Program/Project Manager | 22704
Job Title: Senior Program Manager
Location: Santa Clara
This position reports to: Senior Manager, Project/Program (Info Systems)
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
What you get to do in this role:
- Be a rock star! You’ll be responsible for taking small to large, company-wide, mission critical IT programs/projects from original concept through final implementation
- Bring order to chaos! You’ll ensure adherence to product processes, quality standards and deliverables so that your projects are delivered with machine-like predictability
- Instantly make a name for yourself! You’ll provide transparent communication and interfaces with all areas affected by the program/project including cross-functional stakeholders, business sponsors and vendors – and people will appreciate your honest, forthright communication.
- Run the show! Employee development and opportunities are essential at Service Now. You’ll develop detailed program/project execution plan and manages all implementation processes including budget management, resource allocation, progress tracking, monitoring change control process, testing, documentation, training and on-time delivery within budget constraints, and quickly establish yourself as a go-to leader within IT.
- Do the right thing! You’ll represent ServiceNow across organizations with the cultural sensitivity and business maturity appropriate to corporate access and level of responsibility
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Minimum 6-8 years project / program management experience with at least 4 years of that dedicated to running IT programs/projects – heavy emphasis on Infrastructure and IT Security related projects
- Extraordinary attention to detail in the day to day project management activities required to deliver at scale
- Fantastic skills with stakeholder engagement at all levels of an organization – someone who can communicate equally as effectively to a core project team and C-Suite executives
- Working knowledge of Service Now PPM platform is preferred
- Passion for learning and using the platform of the world’s most innovative company.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Computer Information Systems (CIS), Management Information Systems (MIS), Computer Science (CS) or related field
- Proven experience in managing multiple large programs/projects in an enterprise environment, and specific experience running Agile projects
- Solid experience in decision making and negotiations, risk assessment
- Excellent communication, problem solving, conflict / resolution management, active listening, time management, and interpersonal skills required
- Demonstrated consistent ability to lead cross-functional teams and deliver solutions while mitigating or removing hurdles / obstacles
- ITIL Certification or minimum 5 years working experience using ITIL SM is a plus
- Experience with Six Sigma methodology a plus
- PMP certification a plus
- We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.