Art Director / Design Manager – Brand Experience | 23529
Art Director / Design Manager – Brand Experience
Santa Clara, CA
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
The Brand Experience studio help create and shape the company brand, culture, employee and customer experiences. We are a multi-disciplinary team of designers, strategist, copywriters, video editors and program managers that inspire and enable the rest of the organization to activate our brand. Working across marketing, communications, product design, and our global talent organization to ensure our brand is inspiring and engaging in every representation.
We are looking for an Art Director who is a systematic thinker, can create compelling design solutions, and driven by a passion to create beautiful designs. The Art Director is responsible for building and shaping our brand identity/design system across the web, video, print, environments, and evolving our brand guidelines to inspire and enable the rest of the organization to activate our brand. Work collaboratively to define and solve design problems in systematic ways alongside our agency partners and our internal design teams. Has the ability to articulate the thinking behind design concepts to key stakeholders. Manage, inspire, and mentor designers in their personal career development. This position is both a hands-on and managerial role that requires a strategic and conceptual thinker combined with the ability to execute. This is a highly impactful role and you will make a difference across the organization, shaping our culture and brand.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 6+ years of experience designing rich branded experiences across a wide variety of mediums
- Excellent presentation skills.
- A portfolio that represents a strong understanding of typography, range of design styles, diversity of projects, and a clear personal aesthetic
- Experience developing a brand identity and design systems
- Proven track record working with internal design team and agencies to elevate the quality, creativity and deliverables developed
- A strong point of view on creative ideas and ability to promote conceptual thinking among team
- A solid understanding of designing intuitive site functionality, interaction, site architecture, user interfaces, and navigation
- Organized, detail-oriented self-starter that can juggle multiple projects
- Expert knowledge of relevant design tools (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Sketch).
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.