Senior BSA Portfolio Vertical Lead | 26252
Job Title: Senior Business Systems Analyst, Portfolio Vertical Lead
Location: Santa Clara, CA, San Francisco, CA, or Pleasanton, CA
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
The IT Applications, Legal and GRC team supports its business customers with close collaboration and by designing best-of-breed solutions to business problems. By working closely and understanding our business partners’ keys to success, we tailor effective solutions to business challenges.
The Senior Business Systems Analyst, Portfolio Vertical Lead is a leadership position helping to craft and execute the strategic vision of the business. Two-way translation is key. The ability to represent business requirements and expectations, while also effectively expressing technical challenges, enables mutual trust between business and technical teams. The Portfolio Vertical Lead BSA represents IT before business partners and is a trusted advisor for day-to-day strategic implementation.
What you get to do in this role:
- Partner with business department and sub-department leaders to make immediate and lasting impacts to the way we work
- Assist the Director, IT Applications, Legal & GRC, along with business department heads, in creating portfolio vertical strategy and budget
- Lead cross-functional teams to meet business needs and design workflows, software implementations, and manage incidents
- Help craft the future look, feel, and functionality of ServiceNow’s products
- Collaborate with global teams consisting of UI/UX, development, QA, project management, and BSAs
- Work with internal and external customers at all levels and responsibilities
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Experience working with Legal and/or Compliance teams required
- Experience managing large technical implementations
- Worked with global support and customer teams
- Led cross-functional teams in Agile development projects
- People-management experience a plus
- Legal credential (e.g., Bar admission, paralegal certificate) a strong plus
- 8+ years related experience with undergraduate degree, 6+ years related experience with advanced degree, 3+ years related experience with Doctorate degree, or equivalent relevant work experience.
- General technical aptitude and understanding of system architecture and software design
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.