Senior Collaboration Engineer | 24659
Sr. Collaboration Engineer
Location: Amsterdam, the Netherlands
ServiceNow is seeking a Collaboration Engineer to join our Collaboration Team. This role is very people-centric, so you will be highly service-oriented and possess a deep sense of ownership for user satisfaction. You will be responsible for driving our Collaboration technology and platform. The Collaboration Engineer will understand our internal users’ needs and translate them into requirements and functional design. You will also possess strong communications and problem-solving skills. This position requires in-depth knowledge of the entire collaboration tools, and how to best fit those applications in our environment.
- Assist with planning and deployment for new collaboration tools
- Identify opportunities to improve business processes and provide solutions that drive adoption, streamline processes and increase user productivity
- Provide day to day support for tools such as Zoom, Slack, Zoom Rooms, OneDrive, SharePoint, Workplace by Facebook, Microsoft Flow, WebEx and other tools within our Collaboration suite.
- Collaborate with IT and other functional teams to understand project requirements and translate them into technical solutions
- Standardize workflow creation, document processes and create User Guides and KB Articles
- Work with executive/senior leadership to understand their businesses needs and drive planning and problem solving for centralization and automation of business processes utilizing the tools
- Ensure high user focus and drive user satisfaction and productivity.
- Provide day to day administration responsibilities for Collaboration tools such as Zoom, Slack, Workplace, Zoom Rooms, and SharePoint/OneDrive
- Provide training for L1 and L2 support team on collaboration tools
- Develop and support workflow solutions for our IT Operations team
- Test and evaluate new products prior to release
- Educate our users on online tools and resources
- Solve technical inquiries by performing troubleshooting activities
- Create and maintain knowledge-based documentation for users and Support teams
- Work closely with peers to prioritize and successfully manage simultaneous projects
- Ability and willingness to work extended hours or modified schedule for planned or emergency activities
- Follow Change Management process for all changes to the production environment
- Worked in Collaboration industry for 5+ years
- Experience with collaboration tools such as Slack, Zoom, WebEx, Teams, O365 tools
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to interact with business users at all levels including C suite
- Experience working in a fast-paced high growth environment
- Experience with project management and issue tracking software
- Knowledge of ServiceNow platform
- Strong understanding and background of working with video infrastructure and the requirement of strictly following standards, procedures and processes
- Strong problem solving
- Some travel required
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.