Americas Risk Solutions Consulting Director | 25859
Job Title: Americas Risk Solutions Consulting Director
Location: Remote, DC
This position reports to: Sr. Director, Security & Risk Solution Consulting
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
ServiceNow is seeking a Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) solutions presales leader for the Americas. The Risk leader will build, provide guidance and focus a team of Risk Solution Consultants and Architects. The successful candidate will participate in the GTM strategy and execution to acquire, retain and make wildly successful customers by utilizing world-class technical pre-sales solution consulting techniques to communicate the power, flexibility, and ease-of-use of GRC on the ServiceNow SaaS platform. We are looking for a hands-on leader who is capable of going wide and deep on solution fit and solution positioning during a sales cycles. In addition, the AMS Risk leader, will work with other internal presales teams and external partners to enable them to ensure customer value and success are realized. The successful candidate will embody our leadership values of “Lead Change, Grow Team & Self, Drive Results, Win as a Team”.
The opportunity for this role:
Americas Risk SC team leader directs opportunity engagement and skills alignment with ServiceNow’s strategic and enterprise accounts.
Drives excellence in knowledge, engagement and interactions inter-team, with customers and our field.
Partner and train ServiceNow partners in Risk methodologies and our unique value.
Provide subject matter mentoring and training to team.
Validate and contribute to AMS Risk and go-to-market strategies.
Oversee impact and creation of product demo functionality, customer engagements and impact of proof of concepts.
Partner with product management to address product developments/releases and functionality.
Supporting marketing events – user conferences, trade shows, webinars etc.
Stay current on competitive analyses and understanding market, differentiators between the company and its competitors across the team.
Responsible for understanding business and technical problems addressed by the products including key regulations, business drivers, evolving business needs, security etc.
Act as executive speaker at events and conferences.
Provide voice-of-the-business internal to ServiceNow driving market strategy and competitive take outs.
In order to be successful in this role, the ideal candidate needs:
- Strong pre-sales leadership experience.
- Understanding of the sales process and being a trusted advisor for Specialist Sales, account management and the extended sales organization.
- Deep understanding of regulatory framework, risk methods and their impact on corporations
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent training and 5-7 years of experience is required.
- 5+ years of presales or sales leadership experience.
- Understanding the following disciplines; operational risk management, integrated risk management, business continuity and disaster recovery, vendor management, audit management, corporate compliance, and policy management.
- Working knowledge of the GRC industry landscape, including vendors and tools, such as; RSA Archer, Metric Stream, IBM Open Pages, Modulo, Rsam, LockPath, or Agilliance.
- The following industry certifications are helpful, but not required: GRCP, GRCA, CGEIT, CRISC, or CISA.
- Ability to clearly articulate the power and value of the ServiceNow platform in terms familiar to a non-IT, GRC audience.
- Must have strong written and oral communication skills and be self-directed and independent.
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.