Survey Research Analyst | 26326
Title: Survey Research Analyst
Location: Santa Clara, CA
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. We help the modern enterprise operate faster and more efficiently than ever before. We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
Talent Insights Team
The Talent Insights Team leverages data to help leaders and other stakeholders across ServiceNow make better decisions about people. We are passionate about making ServiceNow an incredible place to work for every employee and helping ServiceNow achieve its mission. We believe leveraging data will help us make better decisions about our most important resource, our talent.
You will play a key role in developing and executing on ServiceNow’s employee survey strategy—from consulting with business stakeholders, to survey design and implementation, running analyses, and delivery of insights that drives action. You will also draw from external research and best practices to help us focus on the right questions and elevate the scientific rigor of our methodologies.
- Consult with HR and business stakeholders to identify appropriate research methods to address key organizational questions and needs
- Apply subject-matter expertise to design employee surveys that are scientifically valid, reliable, and actionable
- Implement new surveys and handle operations for existing survey programs
- Manage the design of and reporting for our company wide employee survey twice per year
- Run analyses using methods such driver analysis, linkage analysis, and regression to identify key insights
- Storytell business-relevant findings from survey research to influence audiences at all levels and drive action planning
- Conduct reviews of people research literature, benchmark data, and industry best-practices and tie back to key talent metrics
- Partner strategically with other centers of excellence within HR on program design and evaluation
Who You Are
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Advanced degree in IO Psychology or related field, with 3 or more years of experience in applied survey research
- Strong business analysis skills including strong written communication, presentation development, and data analytics
- Strong data visualization skills, able to “tell the story” in a clear, concise, and clean manner
- Ability to initiate and drive projects to completion with minimal guidance
- In-depth experience administrating one or more employee survey platforms
Surveys, People Analytics, IO Psychology Research, Data Insights, Statistics, Program Evaluation
Excel, R, Tableau, SQL, and HRIS Software, Employee Survey Platforms
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.