Cloud Application Developer | 25351
Job Title: Cloud Application Developer
Location : HYDERABAD
This position reports to: Sr. Manager, Curriculum Operation
ServiceNow makes work, work better for people. Everyone deserves great experiences at work. Now routine tasks happen in a snap, and complex projects flow smoothly. With the Now Platform, anyone can work effortlessly across teams, silos, and systems. When people work better, business works better.
We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
The ideal candidate for this role will have a strong background working in ServiceNow with experience in automation and integration on the platform. This role will support both the Cloud Labs and Simulator programs, assisting in follow the sun end user support, helping to improve the platforms, and working with subject matter experts to develop content.
What you get to do in this role:
- Support the Training and Certification instance provisioning system using ServiceNow Cloud automation with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Microsoft Azure cloud
- Work with a cross functional team of development and delivery resources, supporting and automating classroom environments
- Develop and refine automation scripts used to setup and teardown classroom environments and simulators
- Collect, solve and streamline incidents and requests from the Cloud Labs user community
- Design and document solutions to common issues. Analyze incidents and work to reduce common issues by creating knowledge articles and instance improvements
- Design, test and improve product simulators
- Participate in 24x7 simulator and Cloud Labs support
- Leverage ServiceNow products to improve the user and development experiences
Skills and experience required for this role:
- Experience integrating ServiceNow to ServiceNow, as well as ServiceNow to third party products
- Strong ServiceNow Platform experience
- Amazon Web Services and Azure experience
- Self-motivated working Independently or collaborative
- Self-seeker looking for ways to innovate and improve current standards
- Organized with a strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to manage project deadlines and tasks
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.