Marketing Operations Manager | 22247
Job Title: Regional Marketing Operations Manager
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
APJ Marketing Operations Manager is responsible for defining, maintaining and supporting regional marketing programs. This person will work closely with regional marketing leaders and their team to better track and support regional marketing and sales strategy. They will also have a key role on the global marketing operations team to work within and influence the desired global framework in order to create consistent, best in-class processes and communications. This role needs someone who likes to build, is forward thinking and can identify and drive innovative marketing operations excellence.
- Lead the development, execution and measurement of the Marketing’s department’s annual and quarterly planning and hold team accountable for results.
- Works with Reporting/ Analytics team to support regional field leaders with quarterly (QBR) success/ROI reporting and periodic planning exercises
- Manage end-to-end management of operations for lead lifecycle campaigns including target identification, building, testing, tracking, and post-campaign reporting for the region
- Research and drive recommendations for on-going marketing operations excellence
- Execute, drive adoption and support region on global marketing systems on how to best leverage functionality, implementation and processes
- Work in collaboration with the regional campaign and global marketing operations teams to drive highly-effective marketing execution and optimization
- Monitor the efficiency of the Marketing function via Operations reporting metrics.
- Achievement of the regional marketing and global marketing operations objectives
- Drive and deliver marketing system and process innovation to enhance competitive edge and company growth
- Drive innovation in the delivery of marketing programs and events through technology
- 3-5 plus years Marketing Operations experience
- Strong knowledge use of CRM tools, Microsoft Dynamics, etc
- Proven experience with reporting tools and business intelligence tools
- Experience working with business owners in defining needed metrics, reporting and data requirements
- Excellent coordination, networking & communication skills.
- Able to manage multiple stakeholders and dependencies with excellent communication and influencing skills.
- This is a fast-paced environment where keeping an open mind and being flexible is critical to adapt to the company culture.
- Understanding of buying and lead lifecycle measurement and reporting marketing ROI
- Strong data evaluation skills – with the ability to extract and interpret data from various sources and transform it into insights and recommendations
- Proficient in developing business requirements document, process and project management
- Able to work successfully within marketing, sales and analytic tools and articulate business needs and drive toward requirement
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.