Senior Engagement Manager | 31193
Senior Engagement Manager, Korea
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
The ServiceNow professional services team, Customer Outcomes, works with our customers to help them achieve their business outcomes by providing prescriptive guidance and expert services. As part of the Customer Outcomes team, you will work with our customers and partners to drive consumption, adoption, and customer satisfaction and ultimately help our customers grow their business on the ServiceNow platform by getting them to see the value of their ServiceNow investment.
The role of the Senior Engagement Manager is to deliver successful customer outcomes, to drive and deliver immediate and measurable value and to act as the primary customer contact for the professional services provided by ServiceNow. The Senior Engagement Manager champions the ServiceNow implementation methodology across large/multiple projects, builds and leads high performing teams and mentors/coaches other Engagement Managers.
The ideal candidate will have achieved a senior level position and has a successful track record in consultant project/program management or management consulting, on enterprise software deployment and organizational transformations. You will have demonstrated the ability to become a trusted advisor to senior customer leaders and to facilitate customer success, from establishing and delivering business value to advising and defining successful delivery strategies, including governance frameworks and management of large enterprise projects/programs. You have also demonstrated a willingness to participate in and support the project/program team members in the day-to-day activities of project/program deliveries.
What you get to do in this role:
- You will own the successful Customer Outcome delivery to the customer, managing large or multiple ServiceNow projects on behalf of ServiceNow, applying a thorough understanding of project management methodologies and principles.
- You will leverage your industry, technical and consulting skills to understand the customer’s business objectives and the specific issues and challenges being addressed by the engagement, helping customers change the way they work.
- You will leverage your strong communication and relationship building skills to map, build and maintain external and internal stakeholder relationships.
- You will build and lead high performing teams of internal and external consultants to accelerate time to value in resolving those objectives, issues and problems by facilitating workshops to translate business requirements to tangible configuration in ServiceNow.
- You will support the development of team members through mentoring and coaching.
- You will be responsible for engagement governance and financials, project status reporting and customer satisfaction throughout the engagement cycle, acting as the single point of contact to the customer for the engagement, providing a conduit to other ServiceNow teams as required.
- You will deliver Pre-Sales presentations around the ServiceNow Implementation Methodology and work with Services Sales to assist with the development of Statements of Work (SOW’s) based on customer requirements. You will also identify upsell opportunities during engagements.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- BA/BS or equivalent.
- Written and Spoken Fluency in English and Korean is essential.
- 9+ years of Project and Program Management consulting experience in managing complex enterprise software transformation programs.
- At least 5 years of experience in a professional services/consulting environment.
- Proven implementation leadership experience with ITSM solutions (preferably ServiceNow), a background in the ITIL business process, and ITOM (Discovery, Event and Cloud management).
- Working knowledge of ITSM and IT Operations
- Experience with, and trusted advisor to, referenceable large enterprise customers, with large project implementation leadership capability, preferably across enterprise software or cloud implementations.
- Ability to influence transformational change with key stakeholders and deliver complex projects or programs on time, on budget and to a high quality
- An Agile mindset.
- Proven practice experience in analyzing, designing, and optimizing business processes leading to enhanced business value, and is comfortable leading workshops to the hierarchy of a large enterprise company.
- Experience in pre-sales activities, including SOW contract development and review and the ability to provide vision and influence at the Senior Management and CXO level of large enterprise organizations.
- Project Management certification in PMI, PRINCE2 or similar, and experience with Agile methods, such as SCRUM.
- The ability to travel to client sites throughout projects
- Desirable experience and certification include:
- Experience with ServiceNow implementations and products.
- Managing projects deploying web technologies, cloud and software development.
- Business Analyst experience.
- Organisational Change Management
- ITIL V3, V4 Foundations Certification.
- Customer focus
- Communicates effectively
- High level of integrity
- Drives results
- Cultivates innovation
- Consultative perspective
- Manages change
- Project management/leadership
- Financial acumen
- Directs work
- Trusted advisor
We are a dynamic and rapidly growing software company with a strong sense of dedication to our customers. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business. We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits, and a professional, yet relaxed atmosphere.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
ServiceNow is an equal opportunity employer, committed to building a diverse and inclusive company where employees feel that they belong. This means that individuals seeking employment at ServiceNow are considered without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national original, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you are an individual with a disability which is likely to affect you during any part of the application process, you may contact us at [email@example.com] so that we can consider whether we can make any adjustments to the process.