Training Program and Operation Specialist | 29004
Title: Training Program and Operation specialist
Location: Tokyo, Japan
This position reports to: Head of Training and Certification Japan
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
What you get to do in this role:
- Develop and improve processes for the smooth implementation of training and its marketing programs.
- Support training sales operation working closely with local training solution consultant and sales.
- Operate marketing program working with HQ training team and local marketing team
- Analyze, Report, compile and distribute training information internally and externally, ensuring this is accurate, complete, and free from errors.
- Help operation for translation project (course materials and exams, etc)
- Respond to all incoming customer, partner, and internal sales team requests and inquiries related to training services and provide clients with information on available classes and training services.
- Handle questions and requests via phone and email related to training offerings and policies and procedures, providing excellent customer service.
- Support coordinating Private, Public and custom training class deliveries; including event coordination and logistics, ensuring quality and consistency of training events, developing plans and processes as required.
- Solve logistical and training class delivery issues as quickly as possible with minimum impact to participants.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Self-motivated and Goal-oriented person.
- At least 2- 4 years of professional experience.
- Experience in either coordinating global training events, Services/marketing Operations, Customer service, or Human Resources.
- 2 years experience with LMS and CRM cloud applications is preffered.
- A customer-focused approach and the ability to respond with excellent customer service skills in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated experience creating and/or improving operational processes.
- Detail orientation and advanced organizational skills.
- Data entry and handling skills to a high level of accuracy.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills both in English and Japanese
- Ability to learn quickly and independently.
- Ability to resolve client issues and escalate when appropriate.
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office skills; skilled at using Outlook, experience with learning management systems beneficial.
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an equal opportunity employer, committed to building a diverse and inclusive company where employees feel that they belong. This means that individuals seeking employment at ServiceNow are considered without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national original, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you are an individual with a disability which is likely to affect you during any part of the application process, you may contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org] so that we can consider whether we can make any adjustments to the process.