Global Alliance Director – Atos | 25332
Global Alliance Director – Atos
The Global Alliance Director within the Alliances and Channels Ecosystem (ACE) organization will be accountable to create a world-class 360 Global Alliance with Atos. In this role it will be critical to tightly align with the Global ACE mission and transformational operating model principles to enable and accelerate NOW growth to $10B+ over the next 5+ years.
This individual will play a key role in delivering on the ACE transformational vision: ‘Partner Success’ will be synonymous with ‘Customer Success’ in accelerating Digital Transformation and predictable Business Outcomes for our joint NOW-Atos clients.
- Develop a global 360 multi-year business plan with Atos focused on Co-Sell and Co-Delivery to Accelerate joint Clients’ Digital Transformation Journey with associated business outcomes in targeted markets
Enable and establish World Class Delivery Global Capacity supporting ServiceNows 3 geographies (Americas, EMEA, APJ) by Product Line
Accelerate Services innovation in targeted industries via compelling ‘Use Cases’
- Drive Alliance operational rigor and business review governance and cadence with ServiceNow and Atos senior executives
- Reporting to the Vice President, Global Emerging Alliances, this individual will align to and work closely with ServiceNow's ACE Regional VP’s to operationalize and localize Atos’s global multi year plan for regional execution. This leader will ensure that the ACE global operating model principles, initiatives and programs are the foundation for our global 360 relationship with Atos.
- This individual will virtually build and lead the NOW badged Atos-aligned internal community of highly skilled Regional Alliance Managers and Solution Consultants dedicated to the Atos Alliance. The NOW Atos resources will be responsible to enable co-selling/co-delivery, partner management and regional governance to enable and accelerate growth against prescribed ACE ‘NNACV’ via ‘Sourced’ and ‘Influence’ revenue targets for Atos.
- This leader will have cross functional engagement with field sales, product line specialists, pre-sales, marketing and customer outcome services teams to drive accelerated pipeline expansion and growth via NOW’s platform and solutions and successful co-delivery within our very large and large enterprise account segment. This is a high profile executive position providing a significant platform for professional growth and business impact.
- Virtually lead a team of aligned Regional Alliance Managers who inform and help localize global joint GTM plans for regional execution
- Manage all facets of our joint GTM motion and transactions models with Atos to include Service Provider, Resell and Influence, as well as ‘Internal Sell To’ in collaboration with the assigned ‘Sell to’ resource covering Atos.
- Lead the effective collaboration of “deal level” tactics between sales and Atos at both new and existing customers to drive new logos and NNACV ‘Sourced-Influence’ revenue
- Work strategically to identify new industry specific ‘use cases and solutions’ with Atos.
- Establish global/regional QBR governance with Atos in alignment with the ACE QBR cadence and rhythm
- Implement the ‘5 Step Joint Engagement Model’ to align strategic joint pursuit/acct planning and co-selling/co-delivery between NOW field sales and Atos
Key Core Competencies
- Ensures Accountability: Holds self and others accountable to meet commitments
- Execution Focus: Consistently achieves results even under tough circumstances
- Strategic Mindset: Sees ahead to future possibilities and translates them into breakthrough strategies.
- Strong understanding Atos operating model and established Global and Regional executive relationships
- Strong executive presence and track record of consistent quota attainment and over achievement Atos in previous roles with other enterprise software, SaaS or Cloud/ Tech services technology organizations.
- Ability to engage directly in the sales cycle on joint ‘must win’ pursuits/opportunities, as well as facilitate co-sell opportunities
- Develop and execute joint GTM strategy and multi-year global business plans, as well as ensuring development of compelling joint GTM value propositions aligned to NOW’s Four Primary Workflows and Six Conversations.
- Develop and execute joint go-to-market initiatives with key NOW-Atos exec sponsors with milestone and progress tracking metrics and associated rigor to ‘inspect what we expect’
- Align and leverage ACE global initiatives and programs to enable efficient and scalable processes (eg;Joint Pursuit Planning with Strategic Deal Registration), forecasting, compensation, training/enablement, and operational excellence.
- The ideal candidate will have 10 plus years’ of prior global alliances leadership experience (prefer Atos Alliance experience) in Enterprise Software and/or Cloud Services (including Enterprise SaaS) driving partner revenue and accelerated growth with and through SI-SP partners in collaboration with an enterprise sales force
- Must be a team player that is goal-oriented and confident, with aptitude and desire to build high-performing teams. This individual must demonstrate an ability to get things done, manage multiple stakeholders both internally and externally, work in a true ‘east-west’ operating model with both direct line and dotted line team members, build consensus and resolve conflict in a highly collaborative manner
- High level of communication skills, both written and verbal
- Diligent at measuring and communicating progress to achieve targeted business results, identifying obstacles and associated remediation plans
- The successful candidate will be adaptable and flexible, able to work and thrive in a highly dynamic environment
- Bachelor’s degree a requirement. MBA and/or Technical undergraduate degree a strong plus
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.