Senior Sales Director, Commercial | 27387
Senior Sales Director, Commercial
Location: Frankfurt or Munich
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
ServiceNow is currently seeking a Senior Sales Director, who will be responsible for managing a team of Sales Managers within the German market, driving business into new and existing customer accounts. This will be achieved through leading, mentoring and developing the team throughout Sales cycles. The ideal candidate must have deep experience in SaaS sales leadership and have the drive and motivation to coach and mentor a team in order to drive revenues and rapidly gain customers within the German market.
What you get to do in this role:
- Manage a team of direct Sales Managers to drive rapid new business sales growth within a defined territory
- Build and drive sales strategy for the territory in conjunction with Sales Operations to effectively Go-To-Market including understanding the competitive landscape, presence and strength within the territory
- Actively engage in territory planning, relationship development and opportunity development and driving revenue by assisting Sales Executives in closing opportunities
- Recruit, coach and mentor team members to drive excellence
- Development of territories and quota for the sales team and effectively communicating to set performance expectations within the team
- Achievement of annul sales goals on a quarterly and annual basis
- Act as the Subject Matter and ServiceNow Expert in C level meetings in order to leverage our offering
- Build effective working relationships with Solution Consulting, Technical Support, Professional Services, Legal, Sales Operations, Marketing and the ServiceNow executive team
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Extensive track record of new business sales success, within Enterprise Software including presentation and negotiation skills within industry and at C Level within the German market
- Strong success in recruiting, coaching and managing an exceptional sales team
- Strong strategic thinking including analytical and financial planning skills to meet and exceed quotas and goals.
- Experienced in driving sales process and drive effective working relationships with Sales Operations
- Ability to understand the 'bigger picture' and business drivers around IT
- Ability to adapt and work effectively within a rapidly changing and growing environment
- Fluency in German
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an equal opportunity employer, committed to building a diverse and inclusive company where employees feel that they belong. This means that individuals seeking employment at ServiceNow are considered without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national original, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you are an individual with a disability which is likely to affect you during any part of the application process, you may contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org] so that we can consider whether we can make any adjustments to the process.