IT Asset Management (ITAM) Practitioner | 21991
Job Title: IT Asset Management (ITAM) Practitioner
Location(s): Remote, IL
This position reports to:Director, PLD
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
What you get to do in this role:
- Be a key member of the overall project team
- Prepare all client facing and internal deliverables that are technology related
- Be the Subject Matter Expert on Asset Management best practices and advise customers, employees and partner people
- Drive the continuous improvements of our methodology and service offerings based on field experiences
- Identifying areas of Asset Management process improvement (efficiency and effectiveness) and recommending solutions that detail pros, cons and risks
- Strong people development, including coaching and mentoring for technical roles
- Accountable to ensure deliverables to GEO Customer Delivery and customers are complete, consistent, high quality, on time and deliver valued outcomes
- Active participant, contributor and thought leader in Communities of Excellence for their specializations
- Contribute to the continual improvement of Global Delivery and Practice business processes as well as the maturing of the Asset Management Services portfolio, capabilities, expertise, best practices and solutions
- Coaching and mentoring of others and responsible for their career development, education and certification commensurate with the requirements of the practice strategy
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 3+ years of experience in Asset Management, knowing and understanding marketing trends
- Experience in Asset Management (Hardware and Software), SCCM, and/or other products such as Flexera, SNOW Software, BMC, Microsoft
- Industry certifications that include:
- ServiceNow Administrator
- ITIL v3 Foundation and/or Advanced ITIL Certifications
- Ability to influence decision-making within customer leadership, at levels of CIO, CFO, VP Finance, IT Directors
- Ability to quickly shift focus as new programs begin
- Ability to interact with and influence a wide range of employees, including senior management, and entry-level personnel across a wide number of ServiceNow departments.
- Initiative - Proactive, self-motivated, and self-directed.
- MIS or Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Finance, Business Administration or equivalent technical / business qualification through experience
- Ability to drive deliverables and results, which involve people who do not directly report to you.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Domestic and International travel required up to 50%.
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.