Global Industry Product Marketing Director – Financial Services | 20130
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our products, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
We are seeking an action-oriented, visionary industry marketer who is craving to be part of a great company in a fast-growing industry. We need someone that will thrive as an individual contributor on our talented industry team. This person will be responsible for defining the marketing strategy and driving key elements of vision, messaging, and execution of go-to-market. This position reports to the Sr. Director, Industry Marketing.
The ideal candidate has a strong grasp of the financial services industry and has demonstrated success in developing an end to end marketing strategy and plan to create awareness and market momentum. Hands on experience in creating compelling value propositions, messaging, content, go-to-market strategies for our customers in this market segment. Candidate has previously advanced the maturity and growth of customers (usage and share of wallet) throughout a technology lifecycle with a proven technology vendor.
What you get to do in this role:
- Drive thought leadership
- Deliver a marketing approach that best serves our growth objectives
- Build content that resonates, break the traditional marketing mold, innovate on old school marketing assets, and do something new
- Design and implement targeted insight-driven content-led marketing campaigns and events
- Meet with customers to talk about how they used ServiceNow to achieve their goals
- Work with sales teams to understand how they win deals today and build scalable materials that allow more sales teams to close sales
- Partner with product marketing and management to achieve a shared understanding for the future of IT and business process outsourcing and desired product direction for ServiceNow that is executed on through solutions, products, and messaging
- Educate the analyst community so they understand how to properly communicate ServiceNow value propositions to their clients and accurately represent ServiceNow relative to the competition
- Work with outside agencies to create the final creative to inspire and engage prospects
- Travel to industry events and be part of a team that represents ServiceNow at these events
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Natural empathy for, and understanding of, needs of customers across multiple types of financial services organizations.
- Proven ability for driving traction and programs that ensure success of an extended ecosystem, designed to scale
- The ability to generate ideas for how our products can make our customers and partners more successful
- Keen understanding of financial services business models and the ability to collaborate with them on how ServiceNow can help them grow their businesses
- Passion about our products and solutions and the possibilities of shaping the future of how people work
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 10+ years of industry marketing or marketing experience
- Experience in and knowledge of the Financial Services industry
- Expert knowledge of the Financial Services buyer and experience with SaaS technologies essential
- Strong experience designing, developing and implementing insight-driven, content-led marketing campaigns working with the business and marketing leadership
- Strong content curation/development experience with a track record of customizing/targeted messaging central content for specific industry audiences/client priorities
- Very strong written communication skills
- Storytelling, Campaign planning, Content customization, Project management
- Strong experience in digital content and campaigns
- Must be comfortable with social media and community participation
- Excellent people skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties
- Must be a high-impact individual, dynamic speaker, and leader
- 25%-30% travel, nationally and internationally
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.