Director, Curriculum Development | 22186
Job Title: Director, Curriculum Development
Location(s): San Diego, CA; Remote Bay Area, CA; or Remote, CA
This position reports to:Sr. Director, Content and Portfolio
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
We are looking for an experienced Curriculum Director to join our Training and Certification group. As Curriculum Director, you will manage a global team of curriculum managers that oversee the generation of technical training content for our entire ServiceNow platform. We are looking for someone with experience managing technical curriculum managers, curriculum developers, and subject matter experts. You must be self-starting, proactive, and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
What you get to do in this role:
- Develop a roadmap for our technical training portfolio that aligns with our product roadmap and go-to-market plans.
- Manage strategic relationships with cross-functional stakeholders to ensure that our training portfolio is relevant and robust.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to establish and implement systems and platforms for development, delivery, and certification data management.
- Recruit and direct a worldwide curriculum development team.
- Report on development and release management process and progress on a regular basis.
- Assess ongoing needs and opportunities for new offerings as dictated by business needs and growth.
- Work with marketing team to promote and position our overall portfolio and certification programs.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 8+ years of experience in training and curriculum management.
- Detailed understanding of all aspects of managing a curriculum development team program including instructional design, methodology, and creation, as well as skills assessments, operations, and marketing.
- Strong vendor management skills including contract negotiation and performance.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills as well as commitment to quality.
- Strong operational expertise in adhering to and creating scalable processes.
- Understanding of and experience with certification development preferred.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office applications, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- 2-5 years hands-on experience with the ServiceNow platform preferred.
- Experience with various LMS preferred.
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.