Senior Executive Compensation Manager | 32547
Senior Executive Compensation Manager
Santa Clara, CA
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
This role partners with the global HR team to create and deliver a compelling compensation value proposition for our employees and candidates alike, linking all programs to our vision and accelerated growth. You will play a key role in the strategic review, design, development and implementation of the global compensation practices and programs, including managing policies, procedures and initiatives.
What you get to do in this role:
- Partner on global compensation programs and projects from design to execution including, but not limited to, modeling, project planning, communications and training
- Lead executive benchmarking, leveling, pay recommendations, and executive transactions, including promotions and external offers
- Proactively recommend enhancements or changes to current executive compensation programs, policies, and processes for both immediate and long-term objectives, ensuring our programs and practices remain innovative, efficient, and effective
- Maintain awareness of the latest trends and regulations regarding executive compensation
- Support preparation materials, agenda, and planning for the Compensation Committee and broader Board of Directors meetings
- Lead modeling/management of approved equity spend and development of equity pools
- Assist in preparing compensation-related proxy tables and assist with the preparation of the Compensation Discussion & Analysis (CD&A) for inclusion in the annual proxy statement
- Support preparation of deliverables for Compensation Committee meetings and respond to ad-hoc
- Forecast and model potential plan design changes and their impact on executive and equity compensation
- Maintain equity and executive compensation structures in Workday, and prepare communications for program participants
- Assist on equity strategy including burn rate, overhang analysis and other dilution analysis
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- BS Degree plus 10+ years of compensation experience, preferably in a large multi-national company in the high technology sector.
- The ideal candidate will have a wide and varied skill set: an engaging personality, a thoughtful listener, an influential leader, an enthusiastic trainer, and a compelling communicator. You must also possess an analytical mind, have an organized work style, a keen eye for numbers and patterns, and the ability to work both strategically and tactically to carry out successful changes and programs.
- Expert knowledge of compensation salary planning, incentive programs, equity plans, market pricing and analytics.
- A working knowledge and awareness of labor laws related to pay.
- Solid consulting skills with project management experience.
- Advanced Excel skills.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.