Strategy Lead | 21843
Business Strategy Lead (Customer Workflow Products)
Do you know ServiceNow? Could you teach the potential of our product capability to others? Can you advocate and drive strategical change? Are you a great presenter? Do you understand SDLC? Can you become the next ServiceNow expert?
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks, and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
About the Business Strategy Lead Role:
The business strategy role (Customer Workflow Products), located in Hyderabad India at ServiceNow is instrumental in supporting the ongoing growth and success of ServiceNow. This person is responsible for the strategic oversight and direction of internal alignment to best practice product adoption.
We utilize our own world-class enterprise software to make our employees and customers work life easier. This role is focussed on supporting our internal ongoing success as we continuously implement groundbreaking innovations to improve user experiences.
Can you become (or are you) an expert on the ServiceNow Platform? Do you understand the software development lifecycle? Can you define a pain to an executive and advise on strategical changes? Can you become a trusted advisor on best practice adoption of ServiceNow at ServiceNow?
You will work to ensure you have a full and clear understanding of the ServiceNow Platform and its future innovation. You will guide and advise the business on best practice adoption. You will advocate for future strategical initiatives that ensure alignment to our future product roadmap. To achieve success in this role you will need strong analytical & presentation skills (in-person and online).
The ideal candidate will provide a cover letter along with their application and resume.
What you get to do in this role:
- Work with cross-organization teams to manage cross-functional projects and processes.
- Interact with various internal stakeholders to define requirements and manage the deliveries with help of development team.
- Define process strategies, goals, KPIs, best practices and measures that are aligned with ServiceNow’s organizational goals.
- Oversee process governance, implementation, execution, adoption, performance, and maturity.
- Align process improvement plans with other BPOs within Product Operations and other interfacing processes, drive improvements into functional business areas.
- Identify gaps and issues; design problem solutions, including the definition and collection of clear, actionable business requirements.
- Drive ServiceNow product improvement by testing and adopting out-of-box processes and supporting tools.
- Work with a development team in an agile environment to gather business requirements, coordinate development of stories against those requirements, and deliver to the business training, documentation, and support of tools developed.
Helpful Skills and Experience:
- Process Ownership
- Designing and Implementing Process, and Governing Processes and Procedures
- Documenting All Process-Related Artifacts
- Setting Process Direction and Designing Future State
- Partnering With Business Units, Understanding Business Pain Points and Designing Solutions
- Assuring Fit for Purpose Processes and Tools
- Prioritizing and Overseeing Programs and Projects
- Preparing and Communicating Best Practices, Case Studies, Tips & Tricks, etc.
- Monitoring Customer Satisfaction and Driving Improvements
- Reporting on Process Performance
- Technology Ownership
- Gathering, Prioritizing and Managing Requirements
- Directing and Overseeing Product Configuration and Development
- Ensuring Business Readiness for Process and Tool Deployments
- Assuring A High Quality, User-Friendly and Enjoyable Customer Experience
- Supporting Systems that Enable Processes and Users
- Adopting New ServiceNow Products, Applications, Features and Functions
- Working with Product Management and Product Development to Drive Requirements and Improvements to ServiceNow’s Out-of-Box Products
- Coordinating the testing and maintenance of test suites for products developed
- Change Management
- Raising Process Awareness
- Managing and Directing Process and Product Perceptions
- Motivating Process and Product Users
- Communicating New and Improved Processes and Products to the Organization
- Collaborating with Multiple Business Units and Teams
To be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Has a minimum of 5 years of process/product ownership experience
- Has a bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Computer Information Systems or a related field
- Has demonstrated the ability to effectively coordinate and work with cross-functional and international work teams
- Has the ability to facilitate planning meetings, workshops, reviews and retrospectives
- Has excellent communication, negotiation, persuasion and presentation skills
- Has a strong customer focus
- Has the ability to make decisions independently
- Has exceptional leadership, people, organizational and planning skills
- Has excellent reporting and data analysis skills
- Has the ability to prioritize initiatives based on vision and strategic goals
- Has the ability to focus on detail and follow-through on commitments
- KCS certified or ITIL v3 Foundations certification preferred
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits, and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.