VP, Design | 23204
ServiceNow is in search of a VP of Design to help us accelerate bringing consumer grade experiences to people at work
About Design at ServiceNow:
ServiceNow is building a world class design org. We are looking for a very senior leader to lead design for developing the next level employee experience at work. Why can’t we get help at work that is as easy as getting a rideshare or ordering food online? This role oversees a global team of designers — in partnership with the entire Product organization.
Who are you?
You are committed to creating simple, elegant and delightful experiences for real people. You love working at scale and solving problems for millions of users and believe that great design does make a difference in people’s lives.
What you’ll do:
- Own the user experience for employee workflows by innovating unique mobile and desktop experiences that feel and act better than the best consumer experiences.
- Provide guidance, creative direction, and career mentorship to a global team of UX designers.
- Lead discovery and exploration of new product initiatives within the company and collaborate across teams to ensure a seamless end-to-end user experience.
- Apply your deep understanding of user research to ensure that what gets built solves real user problems in a way that is delightful and scalable across cultures, platforms, and ability levels.
- Recruit, build, lead, grow, and retain a diverse and inclusive team of fantastic UX Designers & Leaders.
- Build out practices, rituals and culture within our Design organization.
What you’ll bring:
- 10+ years of experience leading multidisciplinary design teams at user-focused technology, media, or enterprise companies.
- Demonstrable success in creating. launching, scaling, and maintaining digital products.
- A passion for design and design tools.
- Excellent verbal, written, and visual/presentational communication skills. Ability to speak the languages of business and design simultaneously and to mixed audiences.
- A proven track record of hiring diverse teams, developing talent, and leading with positivity and inspiration.
- A focus on quantitative and qualitative user research to complement your keen design instincts.
What you’ll get:
- Ability to do work in an environment where design is empowered by senior leadership to make a difference.
- Work in a fast-paced high growth company whose customers genuinely love the product.
- Join the fastest growing enterprise software company as it scales design across all of its product portfolio
- Shape the future of work by creating experiences that aid, guide and help people to achieve their goals without the friction of poor software experiences
- Work closely with designers, product managers, engineering, and leadership in a highly collaborative environment.
- Learn from a diverse and inclusive international team. Find mentors and get support on your professional growth.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.