Senior ServiceNow Developer | 32521
Job Title: Software Engineer
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
ServiceNow Platform Administration team of talented and energetic individuals. The team works closely with application developers, product owners and PMO to maintain ServiceNow internal instances.
We are seeking an engineer for the day-to-day execution of Application Administration/Development responsibilities of Service Now IT Applications. The primary objectives of this position are troubleshooting, code fix, developing automation, maintenance, code deployment and performance tuning for multiple ServiceNow applications, including Production and other sub-prod environments.
What you get to do in this role:
- Manage complete lifecycle of production/sub-production environments including necessary configurations and integrations, application admin activities (operational, migrations, and upgrades)
- Analyze incidents to identify application and system problems and possible solutions in a timely and accurate manner
- Assists in troubleshooting of performance, integration and user management issues by digging into application and system logs
- Assists in the maintenance and administration of user profiles including groups and role management
- Develops procedures and scripts for monitoring and automation of manual processes
- Engage with product engineering and support teams to troubleshoot issues and any planned activities
- Follow ITSM processes for Incident, Request and Change management process
- Maintain system documentation for configuration and troubleshooting of known issues
- Work closely with other admins and teams including US teams, to support delivery of related tasks successfully
- Come-up with best practices for Admin operations and enhancements based on lessons learnt
- Participate in Change Advisory Board meetings to understand deliverables and timelines for admin activities
- Co-ordinates and executes Go-Live activities
- Follows SOX controls and helps collect data for periodic review
- Support requirement during off hours and weekend support, when required
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
· 5+ years of information technology industry experience, with 2+ years of experience working on the ServiceNow platform and technologies.
· Good understanding and work experience in Web services, SOAP, email, etc.
· Good verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to work with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
· Confident and able to multi-task and manage expectations in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities
· Good Understanding of ITIL v3 processes. ITIL Foundation & ServiceNow Administration certification good to have.
ServiceNow is an equal opportunity employer, committed to building a diverse and inclusive company where employees feel that they belong. This means that individuals seeking employment at ServiceNow are considered without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national original, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you are an individual with a disability which is likely to affect you during any part of the application process, you may contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org] so that we can consider whether we can make any adjustments to the process.