Senior Software Engineer | 23073
Job Title: Senior Software Engineer
Location: Santa Clara, CA
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
- Work with a small team of energetic, highly technical developers all co-located in Santa Clara.
- We work on automating everything possible within our engineering processes.
- Build frameworks and productivity tools for a variety of projects that define the way that developers implement our product.
- Develop applications on ServiceNow platform, work on various plugins development.
What you get to do in this role:
- Develop a high potential enterprise SaaS product for a fast-growing cloud company, using a market leading development platform and hosting infrastructure.
- We are a unique cloud company, one that is gaining tremendous adoption with large enterprises. You will get the opportunity to learn first-hand the technical internals of our market leading SaaS platform that is expected to disrupt several established spaces.
- Work closely with product managers and customers in building out the product features, in an Agile manner.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 6+ years of hands-on coding and scripting experience using OO languages such as Java.
- Passion for software development and problem solving
- Demonstrated aptitude for learning new technologies quickly
- Exceptional debugging, testing, and problem-solving skills
- Expertise in coding efficient, object-oriented and modularized software
- Knowledge of AJAX, JSON, HTML, XML, CSS, SOAP, REST and associated frameworks
- Strong Knowledge of Unix/Linux and basic shell scripting
- Outstanding organizational communication skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrable knowledge in working with Hudson/Jenkins/Maven or similar (Nice to Have)
EEOE Statement Section
ServiceNow’s EEOE statement is automatically added to each U.S. based job description.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.