Business Process Mining Scientist | 24200
Business Process Mining Scientist
Santa Clara, CA
This position reports to: Senior Manager, Data Science
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
What you get to do in this role:
Interact with stakeholders in departments across the company, identify opportunities for Business Process Mining to enhance our business, match the optimal techniques to the specific business need, and then perform the analyses that get the job done. This is an opportunity for the right candidate to go from end-to-end in the process, from recognizing a problem to implementing the solution, and integrating it with the business teams. You will:
- Solicit requirements for Business Process Mining models, including what data they will use and how the company will use them after they are built
- Define the variables and their structure, and extract the data from our data warehouse and/or guide specialists to do so
- Build Business Process Mining models that are accurate, robust, and informative in ways that help our business grow even faster
- Teach our business teams what the models do, what the results mean, and how to improve their business processes to enhance their productivity
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- A degree in Operations Research, Data Science, Machine Learning, Statistics, Business Information Technologies, Computer Science or Information Sciences
- At least 2 years of successful project experience in Business Process Mining in an Enterprise setting, and extensive use of process mining tools, such as PRoM, Celonis, Fluxicon, myInvenio, ARIS, QPR, Kofax, or other process mining tools
- Experience with SQL, ETL, and/or programming (Python, R, SAS, etc.)
- Experience calculating expected benefits and measuring ROI for enhancing business processes as a result of process mining
- Agile/Product-oriented approach to analytics
- Special consideration for applicants experienced in one or more of the following: Hidden Markov Modeling, optimization models
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.