Sales Operations Specialist | 28994
Sales Operations Specialist
Location: San Diego, CA
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
The Alliances and Channel Ecosystem (ACE) organization is a critical sales support team to driving overall revenue through Partner engagement.
We are seeking a self-driven, Sales Operations Specialist to join our Global Sales Operations team, directly supporting an Alliances & Channels organization. This role will report to the Senior Manager of Global Sales Operations.
What you get to do in this role:
- Be the Partner Operations business partner to the Global VPs and field organization of the Global Strategic Partners team
- Provide regular and ad-hoc intelligence for insights into business drivers, performance-to-targets and areas of risk
- Communicate appropriate policy and best practices to ensure understanding of internal policies and guidelines
- Develop and drive system enhancements supporting the channel product sales team
- Drive updates to current reporting standards in support of evolving business needs
- Identify data and process gaps and work with extended teams to drive evolution with near-term and long-term solutions
- Work cross-functionally with partner sales, direct sales, BI Reporting, IT, marketing and finance to advocate for the field organization
- Ability to drive projects forward while meeting timelines and business requirements
- Attend monthly global leadership calls and create Quarterly Business Review reports
- Work closely with the Global ACE VPs and Directors throughout yearly planning efforts to set quotas and compensation
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Minimum of 2 years of proven experience in a Sales Operations, Account Management or Sales Support role
- Minimum 2 years of proven experience working with data analytics tools, providing actional insights
- Advanced Excel skills – comfortable working with large data sets to provide executive level reporting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to work with Sr. level business partners on a daily basis
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize to meet business needs
- Team player with a positive attitude who is comfortable and flexible working in a fast-paced environment
- Organized, with excellent attention to detail
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.