Senior SEC Reporting Analyst | 23099
Job Title – Senior SEC Reporting Analyst
Location – Hyderabad India
Reporting to – Senior Manager – Financial Reporting
ServiceNow is an US-based cloud computing company with its headquarters in Santa Clara, California and is Forbes’ #1 World’s Most Innovative Company 2018. The Company provides enterprise cloud computing solutions that define, structure, manage, and automate services for enterprises worldwide. The company offers service management solutions for customer service, human resources, security operations, and other enterprise departments.
ServiceNow is currently looking for a Senior Financial Reporting Analyst, based in our office in Hyderabad.
The Analyst will be responsible for supporting the SEC reporting team in preparing & filing the periodic, quarterly & annual filings. This person would also support day-to-day SOX reporting activities/international financial reporting activities. General list of activities includes, but not limited to:
What you get to do in this role:
- Prepare ASC 718 stock-based compensation related journal entries
- Maintenance of SAP master data, security roles and T-codes
- Assist in preparation of the Company’s Securities Exchange Act filings, including compiling the relevant supporting documents and completing the tie out
- Assist in preparation and tie-out of quarterly earnings release, earnings scripts and investor deck
- Assist with maintaining internal controls throughout the Finance organization including but not limited to quarterly SOX attestations from business owners, segregation of duties analysis for changes in process and/or user roles, and assessing changes in controls and/or processes;
- Support the team in preparation and distribution of periodic statutory financial statements for various entities across the world;
- Ensure that the financial statements follow IFRS/Local GAAP;
- Work with internal and external auditors and with internal teams to provide requested information and assist in execution of the audits;
- Assists with the preparation of materials for management meetings;
- Works on special projects, analysis requests, ad-hoc reporting and other tasks as assigned; and
- Ensure all financial deadlines are met
Desired skills and experience:
- Chartered Accountant/CPA- with an experience of 3 to 7 years post qualification with a background in Big 4 public accounting firms preferred;
- Experience in supporting SEC reporting teams including Form 10K, Form 10Q, 8Ks & proxy filing for technology & product companies;
- Well versed with SEC rules & regulations as applicable to public company in the US;
- Strong technical knowledge & acumen of USGAAP principles & rules;
- Excellent computer skills with Microsoft Office software, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint;
- Experience with SAP and Workiva is a plus;
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills; and ability to work effectively as a member of a team of diverse individuals;
- Experience in SOX reporting/SOX testing /internal controls testing will be an advantage
- Great ability to work independently, self-starter, highly motivated, can-do mentality; and
- Strong organization and time management skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments effectively and efficiently in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.