Strategic Sourcing Manager | 24331
Title: Strategic Sourcing Manager
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before. We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
Position: The scope of Strategic Sourcing Manager is to build strong relationships with their internal business units and drive enterprise-wide sourcing, category management, contract negotiation and delivery of technology related spend categories. Provide subject matter expertise and strategic guidance within the infrastructure and security categories; manage and execute appropriate sourcing process and procedures.
This role provides leadership and direction in support of Marketing, Work Place Services and IT.
What you get to do in this role:
- Conducts supplier analysis, evaluates potential suppliers, and support the overall supplier qualification process, develops and create sourcing plans, requests for proposal, and other sourcing documents, evaluates and recommends purchasing and sourcing decision to management.
- Review spend analysis, assess and prioritize opportunities
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
- Craft negotiation strategies and close deals with optimal results
- Partner with stakeholders to ensure clear requirements documentation
- Perform cost and scenario analysis, and benchmarking
- Assess, manage and mitigate risks
- Seek and partner with reliable vendors and suppliers
- Determine quantity and timing of deliveries
- Monitor and forecast upcoming levels of demand
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- First-class professional and interpersonal communication skills for collaboration with diverse internal and external resources and groups
- Excellent organization and time management skills to oversee simultaneously occurring projects, tasks and deadlines.
- Expert knowledge of office productivity, word-processing and various other computer-based or online website proposal software. Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Working knowledge of RFP process and standard business practices and procedures.
- Both strategic and tactical sourcing experience
- Ability to articulate (category) strategies
- Solid judgment and ability to make good decisions
- Comfortable negotiating and networking
- Ability to gather and analyze data and to work with figures
- Ability to work independently
- Can-do mentality
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.