IT SOX Audit Manager | 33536
IT SOX Audit Manager
Santa Clara, CA
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
We are looking for an experienced IT SOX Audit Manager to join our Internal Audit function. We have a tight team environment where support, loyalty, and honest feedback are the currency. ServiceNow employees are expected to be self-starting, proactive, and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
What you get to do in this role:
- Lead, manage or assist with IT SOX 404 internal control and process risk assessment, planning, walkthrough and testing for IT general controls, application controls and key report testing
- Support the IT SOX Manager and IT SOX PMO in the overall management of IT SOX audits
- Advising on the design of controls and their automation and monitoring
- Testing ITGCs and or ITACs operating throughout the year
- Liaise with external auditors in the performance of their internal control activities
- Perform or assist with system implementation impact assessments as they relate to key financial processes
- Lead, manage or assist with process improvement and other IT optimization reviews, as needed
- Mentor and provide leadership to Audit Staff and Interns
- Actively manage relationships with business and IT partners and co-workers
- Lead various project management activities and other administrative tasks
- Develop and maintain technical proficiency and current knowledge of professional standards, including accounting, auditing and financial reporting requirements
To be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Minimum four-year degree from an accredited university; degree in Accounting, Computer Information Systems or Management Information Systems strongly preferred
- Minimum of 5-7 years of work experience, with 3 years at a public accounting firm (Big 4 or national CPA firm preferred), including experience in SOX/internal controls, internal auditing, external auditing, operation and process improvement
- Prefer candidates with one of the following certifications: CISA, CISM, CIA
- Considerable knowledge of and skill in applying internal auditing/internal controls and accounting principles and practices, specifically as it relates to IT SOX risk assessment, process documentation and flowcharting, control design assessment, test plan design, testing of operational effectiveness and documenting of deficiencies
- Excellent verbal, written, oral communication and presentation skills
- Exceptional skills in using Excel and Visio; experience in using SAP strongly preferred
- Ability to work both independently and as a team member
- Ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently in an efficient and effective manner with minimal oversight
- Familiarity with ServiceNow platform a plus
- Prefer candidates with exposure to a high growth and/or rapidly changing technology enterprise
- Prefer candidates with experience in performing operational internal audits, IT SOX risk assessments, financial and IT controls design and testing in an international organization
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.