Global Alliances and Channel Marketing Director | 23155
Global Alliances and Channel Marketing Director
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before. We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations, and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
As the ServiceNow Global Alliances and Channel Marketing Director, you are responsible for the strategy, development, and implementation of strategic marketing programs with our top Global Strategic Alliance Partners. You will interact directly with key partner leaders, the Alliances and Channel leadership, the global campaigns team, ABM teams, Regional partner teams, and ServiceNow business Units to develop joint business value and define and implement joint awareness and demand generation programs designed to meet revenue targets. Integrated program development, relationship management skills, and experience marketing in a high-technology, dynamic environment is crucial to your success.
- Work with our most strategic alliances to bring our collective GTM vision to life and drive the strategy development, implementation, and reporting.
- Build strong working relationships within our global alliance marketing teams, promote the ServiceNow brand, create joint messaging, and create global marketing campaigns and content
- Work with ServiceNow Global Account Directors and Alliance Partners to understand the demands of their business, gathering insight and translating these business needs into the wider marketing plan.
- Being a key player in setting the strategy for global alliance events and the way we work together to jointly sponsor, activate, and engage to make the most of these efforts.
- Provide solution information, keep partner teams up to date on joint marketing activities and their impact.
- Evaluate program impact and efficacy trends and provide analysis and recommendations.
- Ensure ongoing engagement, support pipeline growth and partner satisfaction.
- Reporting to both marketing and the business around Alliance KPIs on a regular basis.
- A minimum of 12 years of experience is required.
- A Bachelor of Arts of Science Degree is required, or equivalent experience.
Demonstrated ability to have completed multiple, complex marketing plans.
- This individual must work effectively from Staff to Vice President level employees within the function, across functions and with external parties.
- Limited supervision is provided, as this individual can operate, drive results, and set priorities independently.
- The ideal candidate will be a proactive contributor and subject matter expert.
- To be successful, this individual must demonstrate favorable results through leadership and influencing multiple individuals and groups.
- Expected travel of 15-20% with some being international
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.