Benefits Program Manager | 29033
Benefits Program Manager, Global Leave of Absence
Location: Santa Clara
This position reports to: Senior Director Global Benefits, Mobility and HR M&A.
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before. ServiceNow is committed to driving that change internally as well. “Now on Now” is a company-wide initiative to use our own technology to build solutions that enable our employees to work faster and more efficiently. We are currently seeking a Benefits Program Manager, Global Leaves of Absence to join the Global Talent team.
In this role, you will manage our global leave of absence and workplace accommodation programs. You will have responsibility for developing, implementing and enhancing company leave and time-off programs. You will support the Senior Director of Global Benefits in developing a competitive leave and time-off program and the systems, communications and processes for compliance and administration for employees around the world (28 countries).
- Program design and management of all employee leaves, disability, worker’s compensation and domestic plans and policies (PDL, PFL, VDI, STD and LTD) in accordance with applicable state and federal laws.
- Interprets and administers time off and leave programs (statutory and company) including but not limited to family leave, medical leave, parental leave, personal leave, sick, vacation, PTO, jury duty and bereavement.
- Responsible for Accommodations and Return to Work programs including policy and process development.
- Evaluates market competitive trends and best practices and recommends benefit changes or enhancements (U.S., Americas, EMEA and APJ).
- Responsible for leading absence management process improvement, communications and system enhancement projects designed for seamless integration of global leave programs/administration to successfully support a rapidly growing company. Operationalizes new programs and enhancements.
- Responds to leave and accommodation tickets. Provides analysis of and resolves escalated LOA cases. Communicates with employee, HR Partner, LOA vendor and Payroll for resolution as needed.
- Vendor management for leave of absence and disability vendors (U.S.).
- Partner with HR Systems Team in developing global functionalities in Workday for leave administration and absence management system solutions to improve operational excellence and increased employee satisfaction.
- Updates knowledge base content to assist with frequently asked questions, self-service and shared service delivery. Delivers learning and training to members of Global Talent (HR).
- Performs regulatory and compliance documentation and reporting as needed.
- Works closely with other cross functional teams including HR Systems, Legal, HR Business Partners, Workplace Services, Shares Services, Safety & Security to successfully implement and manage programs and policies.
- Evaluates and manages other family programs and vendors including Adoption, New Baby Gifts, Elder Care, Child-Care and Mothers Rooms.
- Responsible for analysis and reporting of metrics regarding program utilization and performance. Prepares compelling materials to assist with gaining key stakeholder approval for change.
- 7+ years hands on experience managing leave of absence / workplace accommodations in the U.S.
- Advanced knowledge of federal/state leave and disability laws including FMLA, state leave/disability, ADA and accommodation process.
- Preferred 2+ years of experience providing leave, disability or accommodation guidance and support outside of the U.S. (EMEA, APJ or LATAM)
- Expertise spearheading leave enhancement projects, policy design and operational process improvements.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Team player with strong project management and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to collaborate productively with Global Talent (HR) partners from around the world.
- Strong self-management and organizational skills and ability to prioritize and scale in a fast-paced and fast-growing environment.
- High integrity and judgement in managing confidential /sensitive information
- Ability to analyze, problem solve and juggle multiple projects and deadlines and competing priorities
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.