Senior Full Stack Software Engineer | 23536
Job Title: Senior Full Stack Software Engineer
Job Location: Santa Clara, CA; San Diego, CA
This position reports to: Senior Manager, Platform Development
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
What you get to do in this role:
As a Full Stack Software Engineer you will have the opportunity to play a key role in Emerging Interfaces Engineering group. We’re looking for team-oriented, possesses excellent communication skills, and skilled in all levels of web architecture. You've developed multiple tiered web and mobile applications in the past and are intimately familiar with modern web technologies.
- Working in a Scrum-based Agile development process that is light on documentation and meetings and heavy on coding
- Designing and implementing software that is simple, intuitive and easy to use that allows customers to extend and customize the functionality to meet their specific business needs
- Translating business requirements and mock-ups into fully functional features by working closely with product owners and creative designers
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer science OR equivalent experience (3+ years)
- 3+ years’ experience with Java based web applications and cloud-based applications
- Experience in coding, object-oriented and modularized software.
- Expertise with HTML technologies including HTML5, CSS3 and AJAX / Web Services
- Experience collaborating with cross functional teams of engineering/PM/Design with varying skill sets
- Superior communication skills with the ability to work directly with business owner
- Demonstrated aptitude for learning new technologies quickly
- Expertise in unit and integration test automation
- Experience with relational databases: Oracle, MySQL MS SQLServer
- Experience in developing chat/virtual agent applications
- Familiarity with Unix shell
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.