Associate Business Value Consultant | 23492
Job Title: Associate Business Value Consultant
Location: Waltham, MA
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
ServiceNow is looking for a highly talented, creative and passionate individual who will work closely with our Sales and Solution Engineering teams. The primary focus is on helping those teams build the business value proposition & financial justification for C-Level presentations.
What you get to do in this role:
- Work closely with prospective customers and sales to identify, prioritize and quantify key business drivers (metrics) and understand how our solutions will help solve their problems
- Support qualitative and quantitative analysis in support of targeted opportunities
- Document qualitative and non-quantified benefits and impacts
- Identify target operational and financial metrics impacted by potential solution and then use these metrics to develop ROI / Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) models to quantify the strategic value of the ServiceNow platform
- Incorporate customer specific data points and findings
- Assist with developing value messaging associated with targeted opportunities
- Validate messaging is aligned with customer value themes
- Review for consistency and completeness of messaging
- Guide sales teams on the scope and types of data / discovery needed to prove value hypothesis
- Process and analyze data collected by sales teams
- Create standard graphics and charts to reflect value impacts
- Create reusable assets to help scale the team's reach across the greater ServiceNow organization
- Harvest "best practice" techniques leveraged across regions
- Provide tactical support for targeted opportunities
- Manage library of Value Team assets include items such as spreadsheets, presentation templates, case examples, and customer stories.
- Develop and deliver highly engaging presentations to senior business audiences
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has/can:
- BA/BS degree in a quantitative field (e.g. Business, finance, accounting, economics)
- 2-3 years of professional experience, ideally in Finance, Accounting, Strategy Consulting, or other analytical roles in a professional services environment.
- Excellent quantitative analysis and financial modelling skills
- Experience delivering presentations (internally- or externally-facing)
- Executive presence aptitude or experience
- A self-starter who takes initiative, is creative, has high energy, and would thrive in a start-up paced software company
- Experience in a sales environment would be a plus
- An interest in the technology/software/SaaS space
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.