Senior Pricing Manager | 27409
Job Title: Senior Pricing Manager
Location: Santa Clara, CA/San Francisco, CA
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before. The Pricing Strategy Team here at ServiceNow is looking for corporate pricing strategist to work cross-functionally accelerate growth, optimize pricing, and transform our business models across our SaaS portfolio.
- Work with product management, marketing, sales and finance to develop and improve SerivceNow’s business offerings
- Gather market insights and drivers to inform field and business views
- Support the business as needed on customer elasticity, competition, customer segmentation and broader market factors to help support the go-to-market pricing strategy
- Drive quantitative pricing & customer research, including conjoint studies, economic value drivers and customer value perception interviews
- Define product metering, license entitlement, and compliance policy and drive all associated business requirements for subscription management enablement
- Identify new packaging, and bundling opportunity to simplify sales motion and increase product penetration
- Define, track and measure pricing KPIs, defining actionable decision insights on pricing performance, implement continuous pricing optimization plan and drive this process.
- 6+ years of experience in enterprise technology industry across strategic planning, pricing, and/or product strategy and management with 2+ years of specific experience packaging and pricing for software businesses
- Experience with synthesizing large data sets and applying optimization models for insights
- Experience running pricing research including conjoint and other direct pricing studies
- Strong understanding of value-based pricing theories and analytical methodologies
- Bachelor degree in business, statistics, economics, or other quantitative disciplines
- MBA degree strongly preferred
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.