Staff Software Engineer | 24009
ServiceNow is currently seeking a Staff Software Engineer on the Service Engineering Core DevOps team to provide comprehensive support for our Datacenter cloud services.
The successful candidate will be responsible for direct support of internal engineers, applications, networks, databases, and systems providing cloud services.
This position is in the Service Engineering Core DevOps group, a collaborative team working on highly challenging technical issues covering a broad range of technologies and working closely with the Cloud Automation and Infrastructure Development staff.
Technical experience and skills required for the role:
- Relational DB
- Monitoring and alerting tools
- Public cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Scalable High-Availability architecture
- 7+ years of experience supporting n-Tier Web Application Architectures
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally in a globally distributed environment
- Strong personal commitment to quality, customer service, follow-through, and continual learning
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Other Role Requirements:
- This position requires the Public Trust Position (PTP) Tier 2 Level suitability adjudication. If offered employment, you must be willing to complete and successfully pass the adjudication process. Any employment is contingent upon obtaining the required adjudication
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.